GMP Fitness® Specialist Certification “G” and “GCAQ” Credentials
Internationally and Nationally Accredited Certification Courses By GMP Fitness®
GMP Fitness® “G” and “GCAQ” Specialist Certification Courses Emphasize Credential Designation Specialization.
Specialization is the next progression, a process by which a health professional builds on their current education and training, past the educational degree and professional license, to develop a greater depth of knowledge, skills, and experience, connected to a specialized field of practice.
GMP Fitness® offers Specialist Certification Courses With Varying Levels
• Professional and Advanced Level Certification Courses -“G” Credential Designation.
• Elite and Master Level Certification Courses – GCAQ Credential Designation.
All GMP Fitness® Specialty Certification Courses are optional pursuits. They indicate a commitment to achievement and represent a “credential plus” a highlight of certifying knowledge and expertise.
Earn a Distinguished GMP Fitness® “G” and “GCAQ” Certification Certificate Credential
A GMP Fitness® Verified Specialist Certification Credential Certificate will be awarded by GMP Fitness upon completion of all coursework and passing the final exam, indicating mastery of a specific field area.
Why are the GMP Fitness® “GCAQ” Specialist Certification Credentials Important for Students?
GMP Fitness® Certificates of Added Qualification are Credentials that satisfy or surpass distinction. They recognize the added training symbolizes a professional dedication to their profession and their passion to seek out higher education to support consumers and the healthcare community.
What Students Say About GMP Fitness® Accredited “G” and “GCAQ” Specialist Certification Credential Courses
“GMP Fitness® Specialist Certification Courses are of the same caliber as other certification courses and in most cases, even more, intensive in course content.” – D.N., ACE Certified Professional
“The GMP Fitness® CAQ courses help me demonstrate my extensive knowledge, qualification, and skill and my passion to further my education and commitment to the profession and client care.” – J.C., CI Certified Professional
GMP Fitness® Specialist Certification “G” and “GCAQ” Credentials
What are the Benefits of Obtaining a GMP Fitness® Specialist Certification “G” and “GCAQ” Credential?
Professionals have many reasons for wanting an advanced designation that reflects their additional experience and expertise, such as:
✓ Enhances an individual’s credibility.
✓ Makes your resume stand out in the crowd.
✓ Indicates professionalism and leadership capabilities.
✓ Bolsters your position within your current job.
✓ Shows knowledge, skills, and competencies.
✓ Gives the general population and employers assurance.
✓ Displays mastery of intended learning outcomes.
✓ Demonstrates your dedication and effort to earn a credential.
✓ Provides opportunities for improved work, earnings, and job surety.
✓ Allows clients to confidently place trust in their chosen specialist leader.
GMP Fitness® Professional Level Certification Courses – “G” Certificate Credential Designation
• ABC Training Specialist
• Back Injury Prevention Specialist
• Balance Progressions Specialist
• Carpal Tunnel Exercise Specialist
• Core Training Specialist
• Cycling Injury Prevention Specialist
• Flexibility Training Specialist
• Exercise Development Specialist
• Golf Conditioning Specialist
• Golf Wellness Specialist
• Golf Injury Prevention Specialist
• Knee Injury Prevention Specialist
• Longevity Wellness Specialist
• Lower Ball Ball Specialist
• Posture Analysis Specialist
• Running Injury Prevention Specialist
• Spinal Health Connection Specialist
• Triathlon Injury Prevention Specialist
GMP Fitness® Professional Level Soccer Certification Courses – “G” Certificate Credential Designation
• Youth Soccer Safety Training
• Youth Soccer Player Development Specialist
• Youth Soccer Injury Prevention and Wellness Specialist
• Youth Soccer Fitness Specialist
• Youth Soccer Tactical Movement Specialist
• Soccer Fitness Foundation Specialist
• Soccer Assessment and Training Systems Specialist
• Soccer Mental Skills and Technical Training Specialist
• Soccer Fitness Specialist
• Soccer Tactical Movement Specialist Certification
• Soccer Testing and Training Theory Specialist
• Soccer Injury Prevention and Performance Specialist
• Soccer Injury Prevention and Wellness Specialist
• Soccer Fitness Specialist (Advanced)
• Soccer Tactical Movement Specialist (Advanced)
GMP Fitness® Advanced Level Certification Courses – “G” Certificate Credential Designation
• Functional Training Specialist Certification
• Golf Fitness Specialist Certification
• Health Fitness Specialist Certification
• Injury Prevention Specialist Certification
• Sports Conditioning Specialist Certification
• TriSport Specialist Certification
GMP Fitness®“GCAQ” Certification Credential Courses:
Courses of Added Qualifications with educational credentials representing the completion of specialized training at a higher certification level with an additional component of G ASSIST self-directed learning. Elite and Master Certification Credential Courses are GCAQ Courses.
These “G” Certification Course Credentials Certificates contain the CAQ CERTIFIED Logo. This CAQ CERTIFIED Logo is on the GMP Fitness Elite and Master Level Certification Course Credential Certificates.
GMP Fitness® Elite Level Certification Courses – “GCAQ” Certificate Credential Designation. Higher level of education training.
• Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist Certification
• Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist Certification
• Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist Certification
• Balance Assessment and Injury Prevention Specialist Certification
• Balance Therapy and Functional Training Specialist Certification
• Balance and Fall Prevention Specialist Certification
• Core Fit Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification
• Core Fit Exercise Specialist Certification
• Core Fit Strength and Mobility Specialist Certification
• Flexibility Assessment Specialist Certification
• Flexibility Injury Prevention Specialist Certification
• Flexibility Therapy Specialist Certification
• Posture Assessment Specialist Certification
• Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification
• Posture Exercise Specialist Certification
• Triathlon Conditioning and Mental Training Specialist Certification
• Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist Certification
• Muscular Performance Self-Therapy Specialist Certification
• Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Certification
• Fibromyalgia Lifestyle and Wellness Specialist Certification
• Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification
• Holistic Homeopathy and Wellness Specialist Certification
• Holistic Health and Wellness Specialist Certification
GMP Fitness® Master Level Certification Courses – “GCAQ” Certificate Credential Designation – The highest level of education training.
• Athletic Performance Specialist Certification
• Balance Performance Specialist Certification
• Core Performance Specialist Certification
• Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification
• Posture Performance Specialist Certification
• Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification
• Fibromyalgia Health Management Certification
• Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Specialist
• Youth Soccer Performance Specialist Certification
• Soccer Performance Specialist (Level 1 Certification
• Soccer Performance Specialist (Level 2 – Advanced) Certification
How Does a Professional Earn a GMP Fitness Distinguished Verified Certification Certificate?
All students who successfully complete a GMP Fitness Professional or Advanced Level Specialist Certification Course receive a “G” Distinguished Credential Certificate.
All students who successfully complete a GMP Fitness Elite and Master Level Specialist Certification Course receive a “GCAQ” Distinguished Credential Certificate.
To receive this certificate, students must complete all coursework and successfully pass the final exam, indicating mastery of a specific field area.
Contact GMP Fitness at email@example.com for student certificate verification.
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, we provide exceptional customer support. Have a question about receiving a Distinguished Verified Certified Certificate after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.