For More Master Certification Courses Click the “Red M”
Posture Performance Specialist
You will gain a cohesive playbook of corrective exercises and progressions to safely improve posture, gain postural awareness and have natural alignment.
A comprehensive posture development course that leads to an overall improvement of performance, especially in alignment, motion, balance, and functional strength and flexibility for any sport or movement, ability, or age. Get the experience you need and be successful with this complete specialist program.
GMP Fitness® Holistic Fitness and Health Online Course Accreditation and Approval.
MASTER POSTURE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION AND APPROVAL
The GMP Fitness® Master Posture Performance Specialist Certification is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board, and the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board (ANMAB). See the tab below for more CEC/CEU Approvals.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE MASTER POSTURE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE?
The Posture Performance Specialist Certification Online Course is 90+ hours. If you were to commit to 1-6 hours a day you would complete the course in 3-12 Weeks.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Master Posture Performance Specialist Certification is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of posture performance.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
WHY BECOME A GMP FITNESS® CERTIFIED MASTER POSTURE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST?
→ Enhance your current health or fitness-based career and also specialize in a niche.
→ Enhance your professional knowledge and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their athletic goals through a holistic approach.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Define your vision and pursue your passion.
What is the GMP Fitness® Quadruple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Master Posture Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle you qualify for “GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
And Here’s Why? Because in the Master Posture Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle there are 3 Elite Certifications. These include the Posture Assessment Specialist Certification (XP1), the Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification (XP2) , and the Posture Exercise Specialist Certification (XP3). When you successfully complete all 3 Elite Certifications you earn the 1 GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 4 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with.
What is the GMP Fitness Big Advantage?
When you successfully complete any Nationally and internationally Accreditated GMP Fitness® Elite Certification Course:
1. YOU GET a Master GCAQ Specialist Certification Credential Designation.
2. YOU HAVE the option for board certification when you successfully complete any GMP Fitness Elite or Master Specialist Holistic Certification Course. This gives you another credential.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Certification Course Credential is approved for up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
See below in the tabs for specific information on each.
MASTER POSTURE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION BONUSES
The Master Posture Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle contains 3 different Certification Courses. Each time you complete a Certification Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Posture Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- Factors Contributing To Muscle Imbalance
- Static and Movement Skill Assessment Tests
- Posture Guidance For Your Clients
- Injury Prevention Strategies and Performance
- Dynamic Posture Exercises
- Posture Strength—Resistance Band
- Posture Strength—Bodyweight Exercises
- Optimize Functional Performance—Varied Equipment Exercises
- Boost Your Posture Training
- Exercises For Better Posture
- Posture Guidance Work Station
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
✓ 3 Online Specialist Certification Courses
✓ Course Books
✓ Course Learning Workbooks
✓ Course Notebooks
✓ Course Lesson Plan
✓ GMP Fitness Reflective Journal
✓ Bonus 1: Posture Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Assessment Charts
✓ Bonus 3: Injury Prevention and Wellness Resources
✓ Bonus 4: Training Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 5: Client Handouts
✓ Bonus 6: Posture Guidance
✓ Bonus 7: Workplace Posture Screening
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
Get a six step plan that is accessible, reproducible in practice and meshes intelligently with any rehabilitation program or training method.
6 STEP PLAN
1. Assessment Process. Determine strengths and weaknesses.
2. Movement Analysis. Optimize action and position.
3. Muscle Contraction. Build slow controlled movements.
4. Safety Methods. Safely cue and instruct exercise protocols.
5. Dynamic Body Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
6. Key Education Takeaways. Communicate simple learnable information.
Plus get a completely new way to deliver specialized training solutions that provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
9 TRAINING SOLUTIONS
1. Joint Integrity.Static and active moves.
2. Prevention. Injury-free training.
3. Body Perception. Awareness activities and exercises.
4. Targeted. Structured routines.
5. Foundational. Basic techniques.
6. Varied. Multi-sensory workouts.
7. Peak Performance. Intricate program options.
8. Power Sequences. Centered and connected movement.
9. Athletic Edge. Techniques with a specific benefit for athletes.
The easy-to-follow information in the program solidifies vital concepts in posture and helps you master and implement strategies to create and promote public awareness and help individuals make positive fitness and wellness changes.
9 Program Promotion Strategies
1. Deliver seminars and presentations at a local business.
2. Launch a “Posture and Fitness” coaching business.
3. Create “Posture Wellness Corporate Initiatives.”
4. Manage “Posture and Ergonomic Employee Program.”
5. Conduct “Event-Specific Posture Prevention Trainings.”
6. Administer “Healthy Posture Programs.”
7. Direct a “Better Posture 30-Day Challenge.”
8. Offer a “Stand-Up Straight Contest.”
9. Lead a “Full Body Posture Bootcamp”
✓ Bonus: Plus you’ll be able to easily explain the benefits of posture with our shareable handouts. An opportunity to access an enormous new niche.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting, or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3,0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)—30 CECs each Course
✓GMP Fitness is an internationally accredited and certified training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
• Chiropractors who are Certified Chiropractic Sports Physicians (CCSP®) can earn CECs for this course. Email GMP Fitness for the discount code.
For all other professionals – including chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, etc., please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking this course and receiving CEs. We can offer you a discount on the course.
Students who complete and pass the Course are eligible to sit for the board exam for the following organizations.
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP)
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC)
✓American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board (ANMCB)
✓American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 3 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other allied health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (3 in this Bundle) you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→ Posture (XP1, XP2, XP3) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Posture Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Posture Assessment Specialist Certification XP1- Elite Credential
→ Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification XP2 – Elite Credential
→ Posture Exercise Specialist Certification XP3 – Elite Credential
→ Posture Performance Specialist Certification – Master Credential
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Flexibility Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and the collaborative assessment tools and pass 3 exams – each exam has 50-questions.
Keeping your Credentials Current
• There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current.
• Your Specialist Credential does not expire.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into three Courses that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Courses in order. While we recommend a specific order, all Courses are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Your CEU/CEC Certificate will be available for you to download after you pass the final exam. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend completing the course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individual’s dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other allied health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-467-3488.
Posture Performance Specialist Certification Testimonials
- Melissa Mitchell, Cooper Institute Certified Professional
- Penny Tisko, Certified Fitness Specialist
- Nic Fincher, ACE Certified Trainer/Coach
- Alejandra H Prill, Physical Therapy Coordinator/Post Rehabilitation Exercise Specialist/Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
- Katharine S Cummings, Certified Fitness Specialist