🏆 Master 🕑 60+ 💻 Online
Posture Performance Specialist
You will gain a cohesive playbook of corrective exercises and progressions to safely improve posture, gain postural awareness and have natural alignment.
A comprehensive posture development course that leads to an overall improvement of performance, especially in alignment, motion, balance and functional strength and flexibility for any sport or movement, ability or age. Get the experience you need and be successful with this complete specialist program.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Posture Performance Specialist Certification is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors and chiropractic assistants, golf teaching professionals, soccer and other sports coaches, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, physicians, osteopaths and other and allied health professionals.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a course you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ No Time Limit on Final Exam
✓ Paper Exam Option
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Client Handouts & Charts
Posture Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- Factors Contributing To Muscle Imbalance
- Static and Movement Skill Assessment Tests
- Posture Guidance For Your Clients
- Injury Prevention Strategies and Performance
- Dynamic Posture Exercises
- Posture Strength—Resistance Band
- Posture Strength—Bodyweight Exercises
- Optimize Functional Performance—Varied Equipment Exercises
- Boost Your Posture Training
- Exercises For Better Posture
- Posture Guidance Work Station
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view offline – so you are not confined to be online.
✓ 3 Specialist Programs
✓ Course Manuals
✓ Course Lesson Plan
✓ Course Activity Workbooks
✓ Course Notes Documents
✓ Bonus 1: Posture Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Assessment Charts
✓ Bonus 3: Injury Prevention and Wellness Resources
✓ Bonus 4: Training Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 5: Client Handouts
✓ Bonus 6: Posture Guidance
✓ Bonus 7: Workplace Posture Screening
✓ Bonus 8: Group Fitness Class Plans
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
Get a six step plan that is accessible, reproducible in practice and meshes intelligently with any rehabilitation program or training method.
6 STEP PLAN
1. Assessment Process. Determine strengths and weaknesses.
2. Movement Analysis. Optimize action and position.
3. Muscle Contraction. Build slow controlled movements.
4. Safety Methods. Safely cue and instruct exercise protocols.
5. Dynamic Body Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
6. Key Education Takeaways. Communicate simple learnable information.
Plus get a completely new way to deliver specialized training solutions that provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
9 TRAINING SOLUTIONS
1. Joint Integrity.Static and active moves.
2. Prevention. Injury-free training.
3. Body Perception. Awareness activities and exercises.
4. Targeted. Structured routines.
5. Foundational. Basic techniques.
6. Varied. Multi-sensory workouts.
7. Peak Performance. Intricate program options.
8. Power Sequences. Centered and connected movement.
9. Athletic Edge. Techniques with a specific benefit for athletes.
The easy-to-follow information in the program solidifies vital concepts in posture and helps you master and implement strategies to create and promote public awareness and help individuals make positive fitness and wellness changes.
9 Program Promotion Strategies
1. Deliver seminars and presentations at a local business.
2. Launch a “Posture and Fitness” coaching business.
3. Create “Posture Wellness Corporate Initiatives.”
4. Manage “Posture and Ergonomic Employee Program.”
5. Conduct “Event-Specific Posture Prevention Trainings.”
6. Administer “Healthy Posture Programs.”
7. Direct a “Better Posture 30-Day Challenge.”
8. Offer a “Stand-Up Straight Contest.”
9. Lead a “Full Body Posture Bootcamp”
✓ Bonus: Plus you’ll be able to easily explain the benefits of posture with our shareable handouts. An opportunity to access an enormous new niche.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25
✓ Athletics and Fitness Association of America—AFAA—15
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—2.5*—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2,5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 3 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (3 in this Bundle) you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→ Posture (XP1, XP2, XP3) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 25 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Posture Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Posture Assessment Specialist
→ Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist
→ Posture Exercise Specialist
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Flexibility Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and the collaborative assessment tools and pass 3 exams – each exam has 50-questions.
Keeping your Credential Current
• There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current.
• Your Specialist Credential does not expire.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into three Courses that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Courses in order. While we recommend a specific order, all Courses are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Your CEU/CEC Certificate will be available for you to download after you pass the final exam. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive up to 25 CECs/CEUs.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend completing the course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.
Posture Performance Specialist Testimonials
- Melissa Mitchell, Cooper Institute Certified Professional
- Penny Tisko, Certified Fitness Specialist
- Nic Fincher, ACE Certified Trainer/Coach
- Alejandra H Prill, Physical Therapy Coordinator/Post Rehabilitation Exercise Specialist/Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
- Katharine S Cummings, Certified Fitness Specialist