Click the “BLUE E” for GMP Fitness® Elite Accredited Holistic Wellness Certification Online Courses
Become a CERTIFIED HOLISTIC ENZYME AND NUTRITION SPECIALIST
Good nutrition is important for health. Nutrition and enzymes relate to each other. Expand your expertise to guide and bring a healthy balanced approach to individuals.
The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is designed specifically for you to gain knowledge about enzyme nutrition and wellness, provide real-world solutions to help individuals understand the importance of proper digestion, and comprehend the role that enzymes play in the foundation of good health. Learn how enzymes can help you:
• Gain clarity.
• Revitalize the body’s balance.
• Promote proper digestion.
• Restore the body’s energy.
• Improve performance.
With your new expertise, you will be able to apply innovative solutions to your health and share your new expertise with a wide range of clients to help them achieve their health goals and create powerful, lasting change.
The easy-to-follow information in the course solidifies concepts in enzyme nutrition. You will be equipped with specialized knowledge and be able to attract various niches.
Get started today and share your new knowledge with a wide range of clients. Learn how you can become well-informed. in enzymes and nutrition with this GMP Fitness® Accredited Holistic Performance Certification Online Course.
What GMP Fitness® Level is the Elite Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course?
Stand Out and Gain Greater Recognition: The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course provides you with a Level 3 Elite Certification Credential Designation. This “Elite” Specialization Credential will help set you apart and set you up with skills and abilities to share information on enzymes and nutrition. TRANSFORM LIVES with a GMP Fitness® Elite Specialist Certification Credential. An Accredited Holistic Performance Certification that will deepen your knowledge and boost your resume.
How do I Become a GMP Fitness® Certified Elite Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist?
To become a Certified Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist t you will need to complete the Certification Online Course and pass the Final Exam.
How Long Will It Take to Complete the Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course?
The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is approximately 80 plus hours. If you were to commit to 6 hours a day you would complete the course in under 14 days or 3-4 weeks to complete the course studying 2-5 hours a day.
What are the GMP Fitness® Accredited Holistic Nutrition Online Course Advantages?
✓ Mobile and Tablet Optimized
✓ Certificate of Completion
✓ No Certification Renewal Fees
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Client Tip Handouts
✓ No Extra or Added Fees – Everything is included in the price. “What You Get.”
How do the Holistic Nutrition Online Courses Work?
✓ Enroll in the course.
✓ Download the course components.
✓ Complete the online lessons.
✓ Complete the online evaluation.
✓ Take the online final exam.
✓ Download your Certificate.
✓ Go back to the extra assignments anytime you like and learn more.
How do the Holistic Nutrition Online Course Final Exams Work?
✓ The process is easy.
✓ The Final Exam is 200 questions.
✓ A passing grade is 80%.
✓ Save the exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
What are the Holistic Nutrition Online Course Final Exam Advantages?
✓ The Final Exam is open book.
✓ No Time Limit on the Final Exam
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Paper Exam Option
✓ More Final Exam FAQS.
What else does this GMP Fitness® Holistic Nutrition Online Course Offer?
✓ Study at your own pace—there is no time limit to complete the course. Take all the time you need to study and practice.
✓ Amazing GMP Fitness support—Our support team is ready when you are.
GMP Fitness® Holistic Nutrition Online Course Accreditations and Approvals
GMP Fitness® Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course Accreditations and Approvals
The GMP Fitness® Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online course is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board, and the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board (ANMAB). See the tab below for more CEC/CEU Approvals.
Who is the Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course For?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of a holistic healthy lifestyle.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
Why Become a GMP Fitness® Certified Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist?
→ Enhance your current health or fitness-based career and also specialize in a niche.
→ Enhance your professional knowledge and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their wellness goals through a holistic approach.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Define your vision and pursue your passion.
What is the GMP Fitness® Triple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course you qualify for “GMP Fitness Triple Credential Designations.” or “GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
“GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
Simply enroll in the Holistic Homeopathy and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course and the Holistic Health and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course at another time. When you successfully complete all 3 courses you earn the GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 4 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with. Contact GMP Fitness® at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com to enroll in this Online Course Bundle.
“GMP Fitness Triple Credential Designations.”
Ready to order the complete Certification Bundle NOW?
Enroll in the Master Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle. It’s the same as above, you receive 2 GMP Fitness® Elite Credentials and 1 Master Credential – but there is a discount when you order the Holistic Health, Nutrition, and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle.
When you successfully complete any Nationally and Internationally Accredited GMP Fitness® Elite Holistic Performance Certification Online Course:
1. YOU GET an Elite GCAQ Specialist Certification Credential Designation.
2. YOU HAVE the option for Board Certification when you successfully complete any GMP Fitness Elite or Master Specialist Holistic Certification Course. This gives you another credential.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Certification Course Credential is approved for 55+ CECs/CEUs.
Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification
GMP Big Advantage – Instant access – dive in and start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
HOLISTIC ENZYME AND NUTRITION CERTIFICATION COURSE COMPONENTS
Simple, Easy-To-Understand Format. All Components except for the Final Exam are “Offline Learning” — PDF Format.
Extensive Course Lesson Plan: Guides you through the course and more.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Books:: Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework” — 11 in-depth Modules. Downloadable PDFs — Great for offline learning.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Learning Workbooks:: Contains important reasoning questions that will lead you through each topic. Contains engaging activity questions that lead you through the course. Designed to help you present your results and check your understanding of the course material
Unit 3 Course Learning Workbook: An additional learning workbook that contains external link learning. Additional and reinforced learning. Videos, Podcasts, and Webinars.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Notebooks: To learn more effectively and efficiently.
Assessment Tool: A step-by-step test to discover your enzyme profile.
To help personalize and deepen the quality of learning. It contains many different templates as well as templates you can add your questions to from our large question bank.
GMP Fitness Reflective Journal: To help personalize and deepen the quality of learning. It contains many different templates as well as templates you can add your questions to from our large question bank.
25 Printable Client Ready Handouts: Simple shareable tips. Use the handouts to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
✓ 200 Question Fand Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 access
“Challenging yet easy to follow. Materials are exceptional … appealing in every way. Already seeing great, positive results! very enlightening. Thank you for another excellent course! Definitely recommend!” – Jill Csillag, CI Certified Professional
The easy-to-follow information in the program solidifies vital concepts in enzyme nutrition and helps you master and implement strategies to create and promote public awareness and help individuals make positive nutrition and wellness changes.
• Articulate why digestive enzymes are key to our health—enabling our bodies to digest and use all the nutrients we ingest to the greatest extent possible.
• Understand and articulate the keys to choosing the appropriate enzymes.
• Explain the role of systemic enzymes, the scientific proof behind them, and how they reduce inflammation, boost immune function, maintain cardiovascular health, maximize endocrine effectiveness, detoxify, and promote normal respiratory function.
• Identify why enzymes in vegetables and fruits are a very good source of enzymes and are required by our bodies to be healthy.
• Outline innovative enzyme solutions to share to help individuals perform at peak levels and recover faster after intense physical activity.
Key Topic Areas
• Learn what enzyme effectiveness depends on.
• Find the answer to why enzymes are beneficial for physical fitness.
• Amplify knowledge on digestive symptomatology, food intolerances, and enzymes.
• Get to know an enzyme deficiency test designed to assist in determining possible enzyme deficiencies.
• Understand the effect of pH on enzyme activity.
• Gain knowledge of the three primary groups of enzymes.
• Discover how to choose an effective enzyme supplement.
• Gain insight into why the use of effective enzymes such as nattokinase and other proteolytic enzymes are beneficial.
• Uncover why enzymes and probiotics are ideal and provide the complete digestive care
• Understand why eating an enzyme-rich diet helps preserve your body’s own natural enzyme potential.
• Learn why you should take digestive enzyme supplements.
• Discover why the cells in our body use enzymes for building, maintenance, and repair.
• Gain scientifically proven information on the power of enzymes to help the body absorb essential nutrients.
• Get to know proven approaches for helping your clients to increase energy, improve health and decrease reliance on medications.
• Amplify knowledge of nutrition and healthy eating habits.
Educate and Promote Public Awareness – How To Market Yourself
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Write a wellness blog.
→ Plan a workshop.
→ Bundle your training services.
→ Collaborate with other practitioners.
→ Launch an “Enzyme and Nutrition” coaching business.
→ Create “Enzyme Nutrition Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Initiate “Enzyme, Nutrition, and Wellness Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Enzyme Nutrition Trainings.”
→ Lead “Enzyme Nutrition programs.”
→ Direct an “Enzyme Nutrition 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Enzyme Nutrition Contest.”
Note: While practitioners prescribe, advise, and counsel on homeopathic products -If you are a personal trainer or coach, with some of the public awareness methods above – it is always best to partner with other allied health professionals to remain within the trainer’s scope guidelines – which is being knowledgeable yourself first and then educating, discussing, and sharing the subject matter … and always motivating and supporting your clients.
A CREDENTIAL TO THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
• Career Advancement. Develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any wellness setting, one-on-one, in a small or large group, or with or sports team.
• Train Athletes. Share your broadened enzyme nutrition knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
• Discover Established Methods. Communicate your new enzyme nutrition knowledge to help clients achieve better and faster performance results.
• Stand Out. Use the “Enzyme Nutrition Educational Resources” you get with the course with your clients.
• Seamless Integration. Easily apply your enzyme nutrition knowledge to your current programs.
• Knowledge Exchange. Share your specialized knowledge with colleagues.
CECs/CEUs and Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is internationally and nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations.
If you do not see your certification company in the list below (for example, NASM, ACE, NSCA, or others—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org(or click here). The course may be pending approval, being considered for approval, or may need to be petitioned. You can email for a discount to offset the petition fee. We can also help with any information pertaining to the petition process that may be needed.
* Military discount 10% off. Please email for the discount code.
Note:: This course is 55+ Hours. If your Association or Organization will accept more than 30 CECs email us and we will email you a CEU/CEC Certificate for the value that they approve it for.
✓ American College of Sports Medicine —ACSM*—30—see the statement below
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30—see the statement below
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—3.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3.0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
*The American College of Sports Medicine accepts CEC”s if another major fitness organization approves the GMP Fitness® Courses, for example, the ISSA, NASM, etc.), even if ACSM is not listed.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)—55
✓GMP Fitness® is an internationally accredited and certified training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
• Chiropractors who are Certified Chiropractic Sports Physicians (CCSP®) can earn CECs for this course. Email GMP Fitness for the discount code.
For all other professionals – including chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, etc., please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking this course and receiving CEs. We can offer you a discount on the course (to help offset a potential petition fee) if your organization is not currently approved as a CEC/CEU Provider. We may also be able to send the course to your state, organization, etc. for approval.
Students who complete and pass the Course are eligible to sit for the board exam for the following organizations.
✓American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board (ANMCB)
✓American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ 200 multiple-choice questions.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Complete the Pre-Examination Online Form.
2. Pass the final exam (80% is passing).
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.
→ Holistic Health and Wellness Specialist Certification Certificate upon successful completion of the exam. This CEC/CEU Certificate is available as a download or will be emailed to you. It is included with the price of the Course.
Your Reward For Excellence—Distinguished Achievement Recognition
Show off your Specialist Credential with our Distinguished Elite Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Certificate. GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!→ Optional Purchase—This Certificate can be mailed for a fee.
What does it take to be an Elite Specialist?
To become a CERTIFIED Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist, you will need to complete the course and pass the final exam.
Keeping your Credential Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credentials current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the Course?
There is no time limit to complete the course, but we do recommend that you complete the Specialist Course within 6 months after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individual’s dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.
Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Certification Specialist Testimonials
- Cassandra Henkiel, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Elite Personal Trainer/Coach
- May Weiss, Cooper Certified Professional
- Amanda Berger, NCCPT Certified Professional
- Jill Csillag, ACE Certified Professional
- Kay Onoda-Neipert, AFPA Certified Professional
- Desiree Nowaczyk, Physical Therapist Assistant, Yoga Instructor, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Green Living Coach and Holistic Life Coach
- Deborah Garrity, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Lifestyle & weight management consultant
- Diane Bijolle, NASM Certified Personal Trainer