Click the “BLUE E” for GMP Fitness® Elite Accredited Holistic Wellness Certification Online Courses
Become a CERTIFIED Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist
Good nutrition is important for health. Nutrition and enzymes relate to each other. Expand your expertise to guide and bring a healthy balanced approach to individuals.
The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is designed specifically for you to gain knowledge about enzyme nutrition and wellness, provide real-world solutions to help individuals understand the importance of proper digestion, and comprehend the role that enzymes play in the foundation of good health. Learn how enzymes can help you:
• Gain clarity.
• Revitalize the body’s balance.
• Promote proper digestion.
• Restore the body’s energy.
• Improve performance.
With your new expertise, you will be able to apply innovative solutions to your health and share your new expertise with a wide range of clients to help them achieve their health goals and create powerful, lasting change.
The easy-to-follow information in the course solidifies concepts in enzyme nutrition. You will be equipped with specialized knowledge and be able to attract various niches.
GET STARTED TODAY!
✓ Enhance career knowledge.
✓ Discover professional growth.
✓ Add to personal enrichment.
✓ Specialize in a niche.
✓ Gain a competitive advantage.
✓ Build your business.
✓ Define your vision
✓ Pursue your passion.
✓ Boost your resume.
What GMP Fitness® Level is the Elite Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course?
Stand Out and Gain Greater Recognition: The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course provides you with a Level 3 Elite Certification Credential Designation. This “Elite” Specialization Credential will help set you apart and set you up with skills and abilities to share information on enzymes and nutrition.
How do I Become a GMP Fitness® Certified Elite Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist?
To become a Certified Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist t you will need to complete the Certification Online Course and pass the Final Exam.
Certification Course Completion Time
The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is approximately 90+ hours. If you were to commit to 2-4 hours per day you could complete the course in 2-4 weeks.
GMP Fitness® Online Course Advantages
✓ Mobile and Tablet Optimized
✓ Certificate of Completion
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Reflective Journal
✓ Client Tip Handout and/or Charts
✓ Amazing GMP Fitness® support—Our support is ready when you are.
✓ Study at your own pace. Take all the time you need to study and practice.
✓ No Extra or Added Course Fees – Everything is included in the price. This includes the exam and exam retakes, recertification for life, and more. Note: The GCAQ Certification Credential Career Package and Board Certification are optional and have fees. “What You Get.”
How Our Courses Work
✓ Enroll in the course.
✓ Download the course components.
✓ Complete any online lessons.
✓ Complete the online evaluation.
✓ Take the online final exam.
✓ Receive your Certificate.
✓ Go back to the extra assignments anytime you like and learn more.
How Our Final Exams Work
✓ Open-book exam.
✓ No time limit to take.
✓ 200 questions
✓ Exam included in the price.
✓ No retake fees.
✓ Paper option.
✓ A passing grade is 80%.
✓ More Final Exam FAQS.
GMP Fitness® Certification Accreditation & Approvals
The GMP Fitness® Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online course is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board. More CEC/CEU Approvals
Who is the Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course For?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of a holistic healthy lifestyle.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
When you successfully complete any Nationally and Internationally Accredited GMP Fitness® Elite Holistic Performance Certification Online Course:
1. YOU HAVE the option to get a GCAQ Elite Specialist Certification Credential Career Package.
2. YOU HAVE the option for Board Certification when you pass the exam and complete any GMP Fitness® Elite Holistic Performance Online Certification Course This gives you another certification.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Holistic Certification Course is approved for up to 90 CECs/CEUs.
Go to the tabs for specific information on each.
What is the GMP Fitness® Triple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification Online Course you qualify for “GMP Fitness Triple Credential Designations.” or “GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
“GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
Simply enroll in the Holistic Homeopathy and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course and the Holistic Health and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course at another time. When you successfully complete all 3 courses you earn the GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 4 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with. Contact GMP Fitness® at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in this Online Course Bundle.
“GMP Fitness Triple Credential Designations.”
Ready to order the complete Certification Bundle NOW?
Enroll in the Master Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle. It’s the same as above, you receive 2 GMP Fitness® Elite Credentials and 1 Master Credential – but there is a discount when you order the Holistic Health, Nutrition, and Wellness Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle.
Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist Certification
GMP Big Advantage – Instant access – dive in and start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
HOLISTIC ENZYME AND NUTRITION CERTIFICATION COURSE COMPONENTS
Simple, Easy-To-Understand Format. All Components except for the Final Exam are “Offline Learning” — PDF Format.
Extensive Course Lesson Plan: Guides you through the course and more.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Books:: Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework” — 11 in-depth Modules. Downloadable PDFs — Great for offline learning.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Learning Workbooks:: Contains important reasoning questions that will lead you through each topic. Contains engaging activity questions that lead you through the course. Designed to help you present your results and check your understanding of the course material
Unit 3 Course Learning Workbook: An additional learning workbook that contains external link learning. Additional and reinforced learning. Videos, Podcasts, and Webinars.
Unit 1 and Unit 2 Course Notebooks: To learn more effectively and efficiently.
Assessment Tool: A step-by-step test to discover your enzyme profile.
To help personalize and deepen the quality of learning. It contains many different templates as well as templates you can add your questions to from our large question bank.
GMP Fitness Reflective Journal: To help personalize and deepen the quality of learning. It contains many different templates as well as templates you can add your questions to from our large question bank.
25 Printable Client Ready Handouts: Simple shareable tips. Use the handouts to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
✓ Lesson Plan Steps. Note: The Downloadable Lesson Plan provides more extensive information.
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
Over $500 FREE Bonuses
✓ Lifetime—24/7 access.
✓ Course support.
✓ No recertification renewal fees.
✓ NO fees to take the exam.
✓ NO fees for exam retakes.
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire.
✓ Elite Certification CEU/CEC Certificate included.
✓ When you complete a course you will be added to the GMP Fitness Loyalty Discount Program.
“Challenging yet easy to follow. Materials are exceptional … appealing in every way. Already seeing great, positive results! very enlightening. Thank you for another excellent course! Definitely recommend!” – Jill Csillag, CI Certified Professional
The easy-to-follow information in the program solidifies vital concepts in enzyme nutrition and helps you master and implement strategies to create and promote public awareness and help individuals make positive nutrition and wellness changes.
• Articulate why digestive enzymes are key to our health—enabling our bodies to digest and use all the nutrients we ingest to the greatest extent possible.
• Understand and articulate the keys to choosing the appropriate enzymes.
• Explain the role of systemic enzymes, the scientific proof behind them, and how they reduce inflammation, boost immune function, maintain cardiovascular health, maximize endocrine effectiveness, detoxify, and promote normal respiratory function.
• Identify why enzymes in vegetables and fruits are a very good source of enzymes and are required by our bodies to be healthy.
• Outline innovative enzyme solutions to share to help individuals perform at peak levels and recover faster after intense physical activity.
Key Topic Areas
• Learn what enzyme effectiveness depends on.
• Find the answer to why enzymes are beneficial for physical fitness.
• Amplify knowledge of digestive symptomatology, food intolerances, and enzymes.
• Get to know an enzyme deficiency test designed to assist in determining possible enzyme deficiencies.
• Understand the effect of pH on enzyme activity.
• Gain knowledge of the three primary groups of enzymes.
• Discover how to choose an effective enzyme supplement.
• Gain insight into why the use of effective enzymes such as nattokinase and other proteolytic enzymes are beneficial.
• Uncover why enzymes and probiotics are ideal and provide complete digestive care
• Understand why eating an enzyme-rich diet helps preserve your body’s natural enzyme potential.
• Learn why you should take digestive enzyme supplements.
• Discover why the cells in our body use enzymes for building, maintenance, and repair.
• Gain scientifically proven information on the power of enzymes to help the body absorb essential nutrients.
• Get to know proven approaches for helping your clients to increase energy, improve health, and decrease reliance on medications.
• Amplify knowledge of nutrition and healthy eating habits.
Educate and Promote Public Awareness – How To Market Yourself
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Write a wellness blog.
→ Plan a workshop.
→ Bundle your training services.
→ Collaborate with other practitioners.
→ Launch an “Enzyme and Nutrition” coaching business.
→ Create “Enzyme Nutrition Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Initiate “Enzyme, Nutrition, and Wellness Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Enzyme Nutrition Trainings.”
→ Lead “Enzyme Nutrition programs.”
→ Direct an “Enzyme Nutrition 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Enzyme Nutrition Contest.”
Note: While practitioners prescribe, advise, and counsel on homeopathic products -If you are a non-licensed health professional and/or practitioner, with some of the public awareness methods above – it is always best to partner with other allied health professionals to remain within the trainer’s scope guidelines – which is being knowledgeable yourself first and then educating, discussing, and sharing the subject matter … and always motivating and supporting your clients.
A CREDENTIAL TO THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
• Career Advancement. Develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any wellness setting, one-on-one, in a small or large group, or with or sports team.
• Train Athletes. Share your broadened enzyme nutrition knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
• Discover Established Methods. Communicate your new enzyme nutrition knowledge to help clients achieve better and faster performance results.
• Stand Out. Use the “Enzyme Nutrition Educational Resources” you get with the course with your clients.
• Seamless Integration. Easily apply your enzyme nutrition knowledge to your current programs.
• Knowledge Exchange. Share your specialized knowledge with colleagues.
Continuing Education Certificates (CECs/CEUs)
Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) are for all students.
• They can be used to show you have gained a new skill, deepened your knowledge, enhanced your academic capabilities, broadened your learning abilities, and added to your expertise.
• For professional licensure they can be applied as part of a renewal process for your organization.
→ After you pass the final exam and email the required documents a CEU/CEC Certificate will emailed to you within 2 business days, but usually the day you pass the exam.
CECs/CEUs, Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is internationally and nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations.
✓ American College of Sports Medicine —ACSM*—30—see the statement below
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30—see the statement below
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9 with a Petition*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—3.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3.0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
*The American College of Sports Medicine accepts CECs”s if another major fitness organization approves the GMP Fitness® Courses, for example, the ISSA, NASM, etc.), even if ACSM is not listed.
*National Academy of Sports Medicine—1.9 CEUs but with a petition. GMP Fitness® will deduct $25 from your order or refund your order $25 to offset the petition fee which is a simple online process. After you pass the course you put in the name of the provider (GMP Fitness), the course hours (30 hours which is 1.9 CEUs), and the date of completion, upload the certificate you receive for the course, and pay $25.
* The International Tennis Performance Association—IITPA
ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness®.
If you do not see your certification company in the list below (for example, ACE or others—please email email@example.com. The course may be pending approval, being considered for approval, or may need to be petitioned. If it is a petition we can help with any information about the petition process that may be needed. Similar to ISSA and NASM we can offer you a $25 discount to help offset the petition fee.
* Military discount 10% off. Please email for the discount code.
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)—55
✓GMP Fitness® is an internationally accredited and certified training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)Chiropractors
• Chiropractors who are Certified Chiropractic Sports Physicians (CCSP®) can earn CECs for this course.
For all other professionals – including (but not limited to) chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, nurses, teachers, etc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking this course and receiving CEs. We may be able to offer you a discount on the course (to help offset a potential petition fee) if your organization is not currently approved as a CEC/CEU Provider. We can also assist you in finding out if you can receive CECs/CEUs for your state or organization renewal. You can also check with your State or Board to find out if they will accept the course for continuing education credits.
Note:: This course is 55+ Hours. If your Association or Organization will accept more than 30 CECs email us and we will email you a CEU/CEC Certificate for the value that they approve it for.
Board Certification is Optional
Students who complete and pass this Course are eligible for Board Certification.
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (ANWCB) – exam
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (ANWCB) – non-exam
✓American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) – non-exam
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ 200 multiple-choice questions.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the Free Bonuses.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the Free Bonuses.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
→ After you pass the final exam a CEU/CEC Certificate will emailed to you within 2 business days, but usually the day you pass the exam.s
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
Your commitment to personal development and professionalism. On successful completion of the final exam, you will receive your Certificate.
→ Title: GMP Fitness® Certified Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist
Validation of Learning For Credit and Non-Credit
You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs with your organization or school. The number of credits can be found on your Certificate.
Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Email all required documents to email@example.com.
3. Receive your Elite Certification CEC/CEU Certificate.
4. Elite Certification CEC/CEU Certificate will be emailed to you within 2 business days, but usually the day you pass the exam.
Achievement Recognition Certificate Package
For the Achievement Recognition Certificates – Go to the “GCAQ Certification Credential Career Package” Tab. These Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!
SUPERCHARGE Your Career and Resume With Credential Verification Certificates & Badges
GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!
GMP Fitness® Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certification Certificates and Badge Wallet Cards are earned credentials and rewarded recognition.
They are an indicator of accomplishment, added skills, and knowledge. They offer a way to share your new skills and abilities.
Title: GMP Fitness® Certified Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist
✅ GCAQ Certification Credential Career Package
Showcase your skills with GCAQ credentials that can be used digitally and/or printed.
You get over 20 Certificates and Badge Wallet Cards with a variety of GMP Fitness Credential Logos.
🏆 Verifiable Professional Certification Credential Certificates
Distinguished Black and White & Color Certificates (PDFs)
🏆 Verifiable Professional Certification Credential Badges
Badge Wallet Cards (10 per/PDF)
👏 Lifetime Verifiable Credentials – No Renewal Fees
Display your accomplishments and new skills.
Select from an assortment of Certificates and Badges and display them online, on social media, blogs, websites, or printed for use in a portfolio, resume, business cards, or framed and put on a wall. You can also put them in a display case, as a banner on a wall, or in a shadow box.
Steps to Get the GCAQ Certification Credential Career Package
→ GCAQ Certification Credential Career Packages have a fee.
→ If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ An invoice will be emailed to you.
→ After receipt of your payment, Certificates and Badges will be emailed within 3 business days.
→ Elite Certification Certificates and Badges will be emailed.
What does it take to be an Elite Specialist?
To become a CERTIFIED Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Specialist, you will need to complete the course, the workbooks, the review and log form, and pass the final exam.
Keeping your Credentials Current
There are NO FEES (included in the Free Bonuses) to keep your Credentials current, but we encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have 24/7 access to this course. You are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like. The time frame to complete the course is 6 months. If you cannot complete the course in 6 months please email email@example.com.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
Customer Course Support
As part of GMP Fitness® commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.
Holistic Enzyme and Nutrition Certification Specialist Reviews
- Cassandra Henkiel, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Elite Personal Trainer/Coach
- May Weiss, Cooper Certified Professional
- Amanda Berger, NCCPT Certified Professional
- Jill Csillag, ACE Certified Professional
- Kay Onoda-Neipert, AFPA Certified Professional
- Desiree Nowaczyk, Physical Therapist Assistant, Yoga Instructor, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Green Living Coach and Holistic Life Coach
- Deborah Garrity, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Lifestyle & weight management consultant
- Diane Bijolle, NASM Certified Personal Trainer