🏆 Elite 🕑 25+ 💻 Online
Enhance Speed, Strength and Agility
Athletes, coaches and trainers rely on specialized training solutions and ideas to convey creativity and provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience. This course provides an athletic, low-impact training approach, designed for the active aging community to improve balance, coordination, improve cardio and burn calories by using more muscle groups simultaneously. Unlock the mastery procedures to create a successful athletic performance business and build champions for all fitness levels.
The Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist is a first-rate Elite Specialist Credential Course that will provide you with a varied training system that provides techniques to train weaknesses for a more symmetrical and balanced, athletic physique.
Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist Focus
• Athletic Performance Testing
• Improving Agility Techniques
• Visual acuity techniques
• Overspeed training techniques
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist
• Master the exercise routines and create inspired new ones.
• Study how to integrate solid foundation training to build, higher level, sport specific training into your client programs.
• Gain practical experience through participation in sports and fitness activities.
• Discover a structured approach to the design and implementation of SAQ programs.
• Understand how to quickly increase awareness and connection to power based training.
• Learn how to activate and energize the neuromuscular system to elicit maximum power.
• Examine why agility and quickness are key to boosting performance.
• Get to know how to supercharge lateral speed and improve clients coordination.
• Provide athletic injury prevention programs that stabilize the body.
• Assess individuals to determine any athletic movement dysfunctions, weakness, tightness and/or altered movement patterns.
• Apply your Athletic assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
• Display a specialized understanding and master athletic performance testing.
• Exhibit a specialized understanding of athletic fitness assessment testing—the key to progress clients.
• Expand your skills and expertise and work with athletes at any performance level, one-on-one or with the entire team.
• Identify relevant components that focus on appreciating the significance of attention in sports and exercise.
• Review effective recovery strategies to increase physical readiness and reduce the risk of injury.
• Apply values and principles of goal setting to athletic participation and performance.
PLUS GET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver athletic performance training. Specialized training solutions ideas that help you convey your own creativity and provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
• Metabolic Movement Training System. Re-energize your clients with the fat burning/dynamic workouts—that blend elements of high-intensity interval training, varied muscle group resistance training and active rest periods to help clients gain the rhythm that will improve their sport.
• Goal Specific Training System. Raises the bar and help athletes achieve the body they’ve always wanted through a unique approach to fitness that really works with their lifestyle and personal goals. An athletic functional training approach that encompasses compound, cardiovascular, strength and balance conditioning movements.
• Sound plans and expert solutions. Athletic performance programs that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist Course Framework
→ 3 Modules—Each module consists of comprehensive and detailed reading materials.
→ This guides you through the learning process.
Activity Lab Questions
→ Important reasoning questions that will guide you through each module.
Module Note Documents
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Training Workout Charts and Routines that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Training plans that you can customize to:
• Keep track of client progress.
• Record client workout design and program implementation.
• Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
• Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
G Assist—Collaborative Extended Learning
→ Provides additional learning opportunities, ideas and tools to help you gain more skill, become more successful and grow your business. Includes a resource library with a podcast and external links to educational assets, plus marketing and personalization strategies. Use the valuable information that you learn here to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value. A useful tool promising to give life long value. It elevates your experience and learning and fortifies your knowledge.
GMP Fitness Reflection Learning Journal
→ Reflection is a crucial component of the learning process and helps you record thoughts and insights, see more value in each learning experience and relax and find your own rhythm.
→ An assortment of worksheets and journal questions designed to help you reflect on your course experience—a key component required to really digest an experience and expand your potential for learning.
→ 50 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
→ This Elite Course also includes a practical skill competency (a simple written exam portion) which is an assessment tool that verifies knowledge and or skills learned. On successful completion, you will receive an additional elite credential badge which demonstrates to employers and the public that you have mastered the necessary course information.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Distinguished Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist Certificate Of Achievement and Elite Credential Badge in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—15
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
What does it take to be Elite?
To become an Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist, you will need to complete the course, pass a 50-question exam and complete the simple written assessment tool. Upon completion, you will be recognized as an Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist.
Keeping your Credential Current
• There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current.
• Your Specialist Credential does not expire.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Your CEU/CEC Certificate will be available for you to download after you pass the final exam. Check the CEC/CEU tab above for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend completing the course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 888-467-3488.