For More Master Certification Courses Click the “Red M”
BECOME A CERTIFIED Athletic Performance Specialist
Gain practical experience on how to activate and energize the neuromuscular system to elicit maximum power. Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to master plyometric exercises, reactivity, rotary power, balance, acceleration and deceleration drills, rapid quickness, and speed and conditioning.
Plus this comprehensive athletic development certification course covers core strength exercises, running mechanics, lateral and linear speed training, and static and dynamic flexibility drills.
GMP Fitness® Holistic Fitness and Health Online Course Accreditation and Approval.
MASTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION AND APPROVAL
The GMP Fitness® Master Athletic Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board, and the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board (ANMAB). See the tab below for more CEC/CEU Approvals.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE?
The Athletic Performance Specialist Certification Online Course is 90+ hours. If you were to commit to 1-6 hours a day you would complete the course in 3-12 Weeks.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Master Athletic Performance Specialist Certification is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of athletic performance.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
WHY BECOME A GMP FITNESS® CERTIFIED MASTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST?
→ Enhance your current health or fitness-based career and also specialize in a niche.
→ Enhance your professional knowledge and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their athletic goals through a holistic approach.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Define your vision and pursue your passion.
What is the GMP Fitness® Quadruple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Master Athletic Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle you qualify for “GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
And Here’s Why? Because in this Bundle Pack are 3 Elite Certifications. These include the Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist Certification Course, Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist Certification Course, and the Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist Certification Course. When you successfully complete all 3 Elite Certifications you earn the GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 4 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with.
What is the GMP Fitness Big Advantage?
When you successfully complete any Nationally and internationally Accreditated GMP Fitness® Elite Certification Course:
1. YOU GET a Master GCAQ Specialist Certification Credential Designation.
2. YOU HAVE the option for board certification when you successfully complete any GMP Fitness Elite or Master Specialist Holistic Certification Course. This gives you another credential.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Certification Course Credential is approved for up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
See below in the tabs for specific information on each.
MASTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION BONUSES
The Master Athletic Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle contains 3 different Certification Courses. Each time you complete a Certification Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Athletic Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- Athletic Performance Testing
- Improving Agility Techniques
- Visual acuity techniques
- Overspeed training techniques
- Agility Training For Athletic Performance
- Athletic Reaction, Coordination, and Change of Direction Quickness
- Speed and Acceleration Techniques
- Speed Training and Psychology
- Becoming Agile
- Athletic Dance Training
- Plyometric Training Techniques to Enhance Performance
- Warm-Up and Cool-Down Stretching
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
✓ 3 Online Specialist Certification Courses
✓ Course Books
✓ Course Learning Workbooks
✓ Course Notebooks
✓ Course Lesson Plan
✓ GMP Fitness Reflective Journal
✓ Bonus 1: Athletic Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Athletic Resources
✓ Bonus 3: Training Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 4: Client Handouts
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
Get a six step plan that is accessible, reproducible in practice and meshes intelligently with any rehabilitation program or training method.
6 STEP PLAN
1. Assessment Process. Determine strengths and weaknesses.
2. Movement Analysis. Optimize action and position.
3. Muscle Contraction. Build slow controlled movements.
4. Safety Methods. Safely cue and instruct exercise protocols.
5. Dynamic Body Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
6. Key Education Takeaways. Communicate simple learnable information.
Plus get a completely new way to deliver specialized training solutions that provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
9 TRAINING SOLUTIONS
1. Metabolic Movement. Fat-burning/dynamic workouts.
2. Active Aging. An athletic, low-impact training approach.
3. Body Perception. Awareness activities and exercises.
4. Targeted. Structured routines.
5. Functional. Cardiovascular, strength, and balance conditioning.
6. Varied. Multi-sensory workouts.
7. Peak Performance. Intricate program options.
8. Power Sequences. Centered and connected movement.
9. Athletic Edge. Techniques with a specific benefit for athletes.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting, or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3,0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
* If you do not see your certification company – listed above please email for a special discount to offset the petition fee.
* Military discount 10% off – please email for the coupon.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 3 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other allied health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (3 in this Bundle) you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→ Athletic (XP1, XP2, XP3) Certificates – these are emailed CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs. You will also get our Distinguished “Master Athletic Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Athletic Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Athletic Assessment and Agility Specialist
→ Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist
→ Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Athletic Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and the collaborative assessment tools and pass 3 exams – each exam has 50-questions.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into three Courses that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Courses in order. While we recommend a specific order, all Courses are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
Keeping your Credentials Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 25 CECs/CEUs. This will be available for you to download. The courses are individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the Course?
There is no time limit to complete the course, but we do recommend that you complete the Specialist Course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individual’s dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.
Athletic Performance Specialist Certification Testimonials
- Celeste Hamman, ACE Certified Professional, Health and Happiness Coach
- Jennifer Duby, AFPA Certified Professional
- Carol A. Witham, Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist, ACE Certified Professional
- Erica Hunter, ACSM & NETA Certified Professional
- Cassandra Henkiel, ACE Certified Professional