🏆 Master 🕑 60+ Hours 💻 Online
Triathlon Performance Specialist
Get a 3 step plan of simple techniques you can apply with your clients right away!
1. Triathlon Training & Conditioning. Be as fit, flexible and strong as you can possibly be, before even beginning to train for this type of competition.
2. Triathlon Injury Prevention. Be injury free from the full spectrum of sports injuries that could be sustained from swimming, cycling or running.
3. Triathlon Performance. Be the best overall performer in all three parts of a triathlon.
BECOME A GMP FITNESS TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
WHO IS IT FOR?
This Specialist Certification is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors and chiropractic assistants, triathlon coaches, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, physicians, osteopaths and other and allied health professionals.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 2 different courses. Each time you complete a course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ No Time Limit on Final Exam
✓ Paper Exam Option
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Client Handouts & Charts
Triathlon Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- Module 1—Special Topics In Triathlon Training
- Module 2—Triathlon Training & Conditioning
- Module 3—Triathlon Advice, Plans & Mental Training Preparation
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 1
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 2
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 3
- Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 1
- Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 2
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view offline – so you are not confined to be online.
✓ 2 Online Specialist Programs
✓ Course Manuals
✓ Course Activity Workbooks
✓ Course Notes Documents
✓ Bonus 1: Triathlon Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Triathlon Injury Prevention and Wellness Resources
✓ Bonus 3: Triathlon Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 4: Group Fitness Class Plans
✓ Bonus 5: Client Handouts
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
Triathlons provide competitors and health professionals with extraordinary challenges. One of the most important parts of triathlon training is not just the individual sports, but the transitions. When forced to switch quickly from one sport to the next, the demands on the body are extreme.
Learn Special Topics, Training and Research
• The proper training for triathlon cycling, swimming and running.
• The hazards facing triathletes and how they can be prevented.
• The triathlon transitions.
• Why a wetsuit will improve your swimming leg.
• How to survive the triathlon start.
• Why cycling cadence is important.
• What hill training does for you.
One of the more common problems associated with the sport of triathlon is overtraining or not giving the body the rest it requires to stay fit, healthy and injury free.
Discover Injury Prevention Strategies
• How to prevent overtraining and stay fresh, strong and injury free.
• Strength training for endurance purposes, combined with aerobic and cardiovascular training.
• Why the lower back muscles can be the source of a triathletes ailments, ranging from sciatica to hip pain or burning pain in lower extremities and how core conditioning can help prevent this.
• How to boost triathlon training with effective exercise for triathletes.
• How to develop outstanding training plans for an array of triathlon methods based on individual client goals.
• How proper exercise can help prevent injury.
• Heat-related illnesses—symptoms and first-aid and treatment.
• Hydration suggestions for triathletes.
• Nutritional tips and methods for triathletes.
• The answer to why orthotics can enhance performance and efficiency.
• The importance of heart rate monitoring.
• The benefit of self-myofascial release techniques to inhibit overactive muscles.
• Foam rolling to speed workout recovery and boost performance.
• Why it is important to warm-up and cool down.
• What a sports massage can do for a triathlete.
• A basic understanding of joint movement.
• Phases of the walking gait cycle.
Most triathletes suffer overuse or overtraining injuries, but acute traumatic injuries can also occur during an event or training
Study Triathlon Injury Prevention and Treatment
• Common triathlon injuries, causes and recovery.
• Detailed information about each injury and how they can best be avoided.
• Diagnosis, treatment options and what a triathlete can do.
• Proper care and rehabilitation to ensure triathletes return to sport as quickly as possible.
• Symptoms, recovery, rehabilitation and prevention tips.
• Restoring high speed, power and agility.
• Reestablishing proprioception and normal range of motion.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 2 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—30
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—30
✓ Athletics and Fitness Association of America—AFAA—15
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—30
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—30
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—30
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—30
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—3.0*—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3.0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 2 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website.Each time you complete a Course (2 in this Bundle) you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→Triathlon (XP1, XP2) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Triathlon Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 2 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Triathlon Conditioning and Mental Training Specialist
→ Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Triathlon Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and pass 2 exams – each exam has 60-questions.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into two Parts that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Parts in order. While we recommend a specific order to take this course, the two parts are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
Keeping your Credential Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 25 CECs/CEUs. This will be available for you to download. The courses are individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the Course?
There is no time limit to complete the course, but we do recommend that you complete the Specialist Course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.