Click the “RED M” for GMP Fitness® Master Accredited Holistic Performance Certification Online Courses
Become a CERTIFIED Triathlon Performance Specialist
Get a 3-step plan of simple techniques you can apply with your clients right away!
1. Triathlon Training & Conditioning. Be as fit, flexible, and strong as you can possibly be, before even beginning to train for this type of competition.
2. Triathlon Injury Prevention. Be injury-free from the full spectrum of sports injuries that could be sustained from swimming, cycling, or running.
3. Triathlon Performance. Be the best overall performer in all three parts of a triathlon.
BECOME A GMP FITNESS TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
GMP Fitness® Holistic Fitness and Health Online Course Accreditation and Approval.
TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION AND APPROVAL
The GMP Fitness® Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), and More CEC/CEU Approvals the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE MASTER TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE?
The Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification Online Course is 60+ hours. If you were to commit to 1-6 hours a day you would complete the course in 3-8 Weeks.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Master Triathlon. Performance Specialist Certification is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of triathlon performance.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
WHY BECOME A GMP FITNESS® CERTIFIED TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST?
→ Enhance your current health or fitness-based career and also specialize in a niche.
→ Enhance your professional knowledge and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their athletic goals through a holistic approach.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Define your vision and pursue your passion.
What is the GMP Fitness® Triple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Master Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification Online Course you qualify for “GMP Fitness Triple Credential Designations.”
And Here’s Why? Because in this Bundle Pack are 2 Elite Certifications. These include the Triathlon Conditioning and Mental Training Specialist Certification (XP1) and the Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist Certification (XP2). When you successfully complete all 2 Elite Certifications you earn the 1 GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 2 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with.
What is the GMP Fitness Big Advantage?
When you successfully complete any Nationally and internationally Accreditated GMP Fitness® Elite Certification Course:
1. YOU GET a Master GCAQ Specialist Certification Credential Designation.
2. YOU HAVE the option for board certification when you successfully complete any GMP Fitness Elite or Master Specialist Holistic Certification Course. This gives you another credential.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Certification Course Credential is approved for up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
See below in the tabs for specific information on each.
MASTER TRIATHLON PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION BONUSES
The Master Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle contains 2 different Certification Courses. Each time you complete a Certification Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Triathlon Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- Module 1—Special Topics In Triathlon Training
- Module 2—Triathlon Training & Conditioning
- Module 3—Triathlon Advice, Plans & Mental Training Preparation
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 1
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 2
- Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 3
- Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 1
- Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 2
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
✓ 3 Online Specialist Certification Courses
✓ Course Books
✓ Course Learning Workbooks
✓ Course Notebooks
✓ Course Lesson Plan
✓ GMP Fitness Reflective Journal
✓ Bonus 1: Triathlon Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Triathlon Injury Prevention and Wellness Resources
✓ Bonus 3: Triathlon Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 4: Client Handouts
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credentials current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
Triathlons provide competitors and health professionals with extraordinary challenges. One of the most important parts of triathlon training is not just the individual sports, but the transitions. When forced to switch quickly from one sport to the next, the demands on the body are extreme.
Learn Special Topics, Training, and Research
• The proper training for triathlon cycling, swimming and running.
• The hazards facing triathletes and how they can be prevented.
• The triathlon transitions.
• Why a wetsuit will improve your swimming leg.
• How to survive the triathlon start.
• Why cycling cadence is important.
• What does hill training do for you.
One of the more common problems associated with the sport of triathlon is overtraining or not giving the body the rest it requires to stay fit, healthy, and injury free.
Discover Injury Prevention Strategies
• How to prevent overtraining and stay fresh, strong, and injury free.
• Strength training for endurance purposes, combined with aerobic and cardiovascular training.
• Why the lower back muscles can be the source of a triathlete’s ailments, ranging from sciatica to hip pain or burning pain in the lower extremities, and how core conditioning can help prevent this.
• How to boost triathlon training with effective exercise for triathletes.
• How to develop outstanding training plans for an array of triathlon methods based on individual client goals.
• How proper exercise can help prevent injury.
• Heat-related illnesses—symptoms and first-aid and treatment.
• Hydration suggestions for triathletes.
• Nutritional tips and methods for triathletes.
• The answer to why orthotics can enhance performance and efficiency.
• The importance of heart rate monitoring.
• The benefit of self-myofascial release techniques to inhibit overactive muscles.
• Foam rolling to speed workout recovery and boost performance.
• Why it is important to warm up and cool down.
• What a sports massage can do for a triathlete.
• A basic understanding of joint movement.
• Phases of the walking gait cycle.
Most triathletes suffer overuse or overtraining injuries, but acute traumatic injuries can also occur during an event or training
Study Triathlon Injury Prevention and Treatment
• Common triathlon injuries, causes, and recovery.
• Detailed information about each injury and how they can best be avoided.
• Diagnosis, treatment options, and what a triathlete can do.
• Proper care and rehabilitation to ensure triathletes return to sport as quickly as possible.
• Symptoms, recovery, rehabilitation, and prevention tips.
• Restoring high speed, power, and agility.
• Reestablishing proprioception and normal range of motion.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting, or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 2 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3,0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
*The American College of Sports Medicine accepts CEC”s if another major fitness organization approves the GMP Fitness® Courses, for example, the ISSA, NASM, etc.), even if ACSM is not listed.
*National Academy of Sports Medicine—1.9 CEUs but with a petition. GMP Fitness® will deduct $25 from your order or refund your order $25 to offset the petition fee which is a simple online process. After you pass the course you put in the name of the provider (GMP Fitness), the course hours (30 hours which is 1.9 CEUs), and the date of completion, upload the certificate you receive for the course and pay $25.
* The International Tennis Performance Association—IITPA
ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness®.
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)—30 CECs each Course
✓GMP Fitness is an internationally accredited and certified training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
For all other professionals – including chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, etc., please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking this course and receiving CEs. We can offer you a discount on the course (to help offset a potential petition fee) if your organization is not currently approved as a CEC/CEU Provider. We may also be able to send the course to your state, organization, etc. for approval.
Students who complete and pass this Course are eligible to sit for the board exam for the organizations below. When you pass the board certification exam – the title you will receive is “Board Certified Health Coach.”
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (ANWCB)
✓American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exams.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 2 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other allied health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (2 in this Bundle) you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→Triathlon (XP1, XP2) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Triathlon Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 2 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Triathlon Conditioning and Mental Training Specialist Certification XP1- Elite Credential
→ Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist Certification XP2- Elite Credential
→ Triathlon Performance Specialist Certification – Master Credential
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Triathlon Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and pass 2 exams – each exam has 60 questions.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into two Parts that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Parts in order. While we recommend a specific order to take this course, the two parts are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs. This will be available for you to download. The courses are individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
Keeping your Credentials Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credentials current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
How long do I have to complete this Master Specialist Certification?
The time frame to complete the course is 12 months. If you cannot complete the course in 12 months please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have 24/7 access to this course. You are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individual’s dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other allied health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness® commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.