🏆 Elite 🕑 25+ 💻 Online
Create Sound Plans For Optimal Athletic Performance
Gain the tools to successfully conduct effective athletic warm-up sessions, incorporating elements important to improving structure and support Develop and create functional exercises for an athletic, resilient body and enhance your expertise to work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
The Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist (XP3), an unsurpassed Elite Specialist Credential Course, will reinforce foundational and advanced training with athletic safety methods and design concepts to meet specific training and athletic goals and safely and effectively instruct clients.
Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist Focus
• Becoming Agile
• Athletic Dance Training
• Plyometric Training Techniques to Enhance Performance
• Warm-up and Cool Down Stretching
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist
• Explore principles and methods of plyometric training.
• Comprehend the importance of proper plyometric physical preparation and injury prevention strategies.
• Master plyometric exercises that improve strength, power, speed, quickness and jumping ability.
• Recognize step by step exercise progressions and instructional cues for teaching and training clients and athletes.
• Learn correct movement patterns, reactivity, rotary power, balance, acceleration and deceleration drills, rapid quickness, speed and conditioning drills.
• Obtain knowledge on improving upper body strength with plyometric exercises.
• Get information on improving lower body muscular power with plyometric exercises.
• Acquire knowledge on designing athletic plyometric performance training programs.
• Demonstrate resistance training programs that strengthen your bones to retain structural maintenance and your nervous system remains active and your internal organs stay healthy.
• Examine training with increased complexity and higher intensity approaches to achieve optimal adaptations and higher level athletic performance.
• Deliver efficiently targeted training sessions for speed, power, stamina and agility in a motivating group, circuit and HIIT athletic environment.
PLUS GET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver athletic performance training. Specialized training solutions ideas that help you convey your own creativity and provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
• Active Aging Training System. An athletic, low-impact training approach, designed for the active aging community to improve balance, coordination, improve cardio and burn calories by using more muscle groups simultaneously.
• Varied Training System. Techniques to train weaknesses for a more symmetrical and balanced, athletic physique.
• Sound plans and expert solutions. Athletic performance programs that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
• Dynamic Total Body Posture Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
• Athletic Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
• Mastery Procedures. Create a successful athletic performance business.
• Build Champions. Launch an athletic education service for all experience levels.
Athletic Plyometric and Power Course Framework
→ 3 Modules—Each module consists of comprehensive and detailed reading materials.
→ This guides you through the learning process.
Activity Lab Questions
→ Important reasoning questions that will guide you through each module.
Module Note Documents
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Training Workout Charts and Routines that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Training plans that you can customize to:
• Keep track of client progress.
• Record client workout design and program implementation.
• Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
• Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
G Assist—Collaborative Extended Learning)
→ Provides additional learning opportunities, ideas and tools to help you gain more skill, become more successful and grow your business. Includes a resource library with a podcast and external links to educational assets, plus marketing and personalization strategies. Use the valuable information that you learn here to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value. A useful tool promising to give life long value. It elevates your experience and learning and fortifies your knowledge.
GMP Fitness Reflection Learning Journal
→ Reflection is a crucial component of the learning process and helps you record thoughts and insights, see more value in each learning experience and relax and find your own rhythm.
→ An assortment of worksheets and journal questions designed to help you reflect on your course experience—a key component required to really digest an experience and expand your potential for learning.
→ 50 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
→ This Elite Course also includes a practical skill competency (a simple written exam portion) which is an assessment tool that verifies knowledge and or skills learned. On successful completion, you will receive an additional elite credential badge which demonstrates to employers and the public that you have mastered the necessary course information.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Athletic Performance (XP3) Certificate Of Achievement in recognition of the work you’ve done—can be downloaded upon successful completion of the exam.
→ A Distinguished Athletic Performance (XP3) Certificate Of Achievement Elite Credential is also available after.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—15
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
What does it take to be Elite?
To become an Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist, you will need to complete the course, , pass a 50-question exam and complete the simple written assessment tool. Upon completion, you will be recognized as an Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully is complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
Do I have to complete the Parts in order?
It is not required that you complete the Parts in order. While we recommend a specific order to take this course, all parts are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order. You may enroll in any part order. GMP Fitness Elite Courses are designed to provide an in-depth understanding of a specific topic through an organized course module framework.
Can I take a single program rather than all three Parts?
This powerful Elite Specialist Credential program is broken up into Parts that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. You are welcome to take an individual program; however, if you want to be recognized as a MASTER SPECIALIST by GMP Fitness, you must take all of the Parts within a Specialist Curriculum.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend that you try to finish each individual specialist program within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Keeping Your Credential Current
• There are no fees to keep your Credential current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education to not only elevate your skills and learning and fortify your knowledge, but to show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
• After successful completion of the final exam, you will earn the professional title of Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist on your certificate.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 888-467-3488.