Click the “RED M” for GMP Fitness® Master Accredited Holistic Performance Certification Online Courses
Become a CERTIFIED Flexibility Performance Specialist
Examine and master more than 100 stretching exercises for every major muscle group. Acquire knowledge of simple stretching techniques, performance static exercises, dynamic movement preparation, proper warm-ups and cool-downs, and recovery methods.
The certification provides a variety of flexibility techniques, for example passive, ballistic, static, active and PNF to speed recovery and enhance mobility to become faster, stronger, and agile. Integrate the stretching techniques into your client’s training for athletic competition and everyday life.
GMP Fitness® Holistic Fitness and Health Online Course Accreditation and Approval.
MASTER FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION AND APPROVAL
The GMP Fitness® MAster Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification is fully Accredited and Approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB), the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (AANWC), the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners (AANWP), and More CEC/CEU Approvals the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE MASTER FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE?
The Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification Online Course is 90+ hours. If you were to commit to 1-6 hours a day you would complete the course in 3-12 Weeks.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
Everyone can learn from this program. The Master Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification is for anyone wanting to improve and advance their personal and professional growth and knowledge of flexibility performance.
It is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, health educators, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, sports coaches, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, certified nurse assistants, naturopaths, herbalists, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
WHY BECOME A GMP FITNESS® CERTIFIED MASTER FLEXIBILITY
→ Enhance your current health or fitness-based career and also specialize in a niche.
→ Enhance your professional knowledge and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their athletic goals through a holistic approach.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Define your vision and pursue your passion.
What is the GMP Fitness® Quadruple Credential Certification?
When you enroll in the GMP Fitness® Master Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle you qualify for “GMP Fitness Quadruple Credential Designations.”
And Here’s Why? Because in the Master Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle there are 3 Elite Certifications. These include the Flexibility Assessment Specialist Certification (XP1), Flexibility Injury Prevention Specialist Certification (XP2), and the Flexibility Therapy Specialist Certification (XP3). When you successfully complete all 3 Elite Certifications you earn the 1 GMP Fitness® Master Credential Designation as well. These 4 Credential Designations display your dedication to your career, your profession, and those you work with.
What is the GMP Fitness Big Advantage?
When you successfully complete any Nationally and internationally Accreditated GMP Fitness® Elite Certification Course:
1. YOU GET a Master GCAQ Specialist Certification Credential Designation.
2. YOU HAVE the option for board certification when you successfully complete any GMP Fitness Elite or Master Specialist Holistic Certification Course. This gives you another credential.
3. YOU GET Valuable CECs/CEUs. You can achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Accredited Elite Specialist Certification Course Credential is approved for up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
See below in the tabs for specific information on each.
MASTER FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION BONUSES
The Master Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification Online Course Bundle contains 3 different Certification Courses. Each time you complete a Certification Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Flexibility Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
- The Physiology And Science of Flexibility
- Flexibility Training—Types And Effects
- Stretching For Performance And Sports
- Flexibility Assessment Tests
- Boost Your Flexibility Training Stretching Guidelines
- G Ball Fitness Stretching
- Stretch Strap and Microbreak Stretching
- Stretching For Injury Prevention Exercises
- Boost Your Flexibility Training Stretching Guidelines
- Dynamic Stretching
- Static Stretching
- Foam Roller Exercise Stretching
- Yoga Flexibility Poses
Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – dive in and start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view them offline – so you are not confined to being online.
Get a six step plan that is accessible, reproducible in practice and meshes intelligently with any rehabilitation program or training method.
6 Step Plan
1. Assessment Process. Determine strengths and weaknesses.
2. Movement Analysis. Optimize action and position.
3. Muscle Contraction. Build slow controlled movements.
4. Safety Methods. Safely cue and instruct exercise protocols.
5. Dynamic Body Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
6. Key Education Takeaways. Communicate simple learnable information.
Plus get a completely new way to deliver specialized training solutions that provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
12 Training Solutions
1. Vital Mobility. Static and dynamic combo training.
2. Prevention. Injury-free training.
3. Corrective Training. Techniques to restore fine motor control.
4. Body Release. Foam roller myofascial techniques.
5. Foundational. Basic techniques.
6. Targeted. Structured full-body routines.
7. Varied. Stability ball flexibility techniques with balance integrations.
8. Resistance. Mobility sequences for increased ROM and strength.
9. Yoga. Poses that bring awareness, improve motion, increase circulation and quiet your mind.
10. Peak Performance. Intricate program options.
11. Power Sequences. Centered and connected movement.
12. Athletic Edge. Techniques with a specific benefit for athletes.
The easy-to-follow information in the program solidifies vital concepts in flexibility and helps you master and implement strategies to create and promote public awareness and help individuals make positive fitness and wellness changes.
9 Program Promotion Strategies
1. Deliver seminars and presentations at a local business.
2. Launch a “Fit and Flexible” coaching business.
3. Create “Flexibility Wellness Corporate Initiatives.”
4. Manage “Flexibility and Ergonomic Employee Program.”
5. Conduct “Event-Specific Flexibility Prevention Trainings.”
6. Administer “Healthy Flexibility Programs.”
7. Direct a “Better Flexibility 30-Day Challenge.”
8. Offer a “Full Body Flexibility Contest.”
9. Lead a “Full Body Flexibility Bootcamp”
✓ Bonus: Plus you’ll be able to easily explain the benefits of flexibility with our shareable handouts.our shareable handouts. An opportunity to access an enormous new niche.
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL TO THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting, or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3,0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
*The American College of Sports Medicine accepts CEC”s if another major fitness organization approves the GMP Fitness® Courses, for example, the ISSA, NASM, etc.), even if ACSM is not listed.
*National Academy of Sports Medicine—1.9 CEUs but with a petition. GMP Fitness® will deduct $25 from your order or refund your order $25 to offset the petition fee which is a simple online process. After you pass the course you put in the name of the provider (GMP Fitness), the course hours (30 hours which is 1.9 CEUs), and the date of completion, upload the certificate you receive for the course, and pay $25.
* The International Tennis Performance Association—IITPA
ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness®.
✓American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB)—30 CECs each Course
✓GMP Fitness is an internationally accredited and certified training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
For all other professionals – including chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, etc., please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking this course and receiving CEs. We can offer you a discount on the course (to help offset a potential petition fee) if your organization is not currently approved as a CEC/CEU Provider. We may also be able to send the course to your state, organization, etc. for approval.
Students who complete and pass this Course are eligible to sit for the board exam for the organizations below. When you pass the board certification exam – the title you will receive is “Board Certified Health Coach.”
✓American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches Board (ANWCB)
✓American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exams.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 3 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other allied health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (3 in this Bundle) you will get up to 30 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Flexibility (XP1, XP2, XP3) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 30 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Flexibility Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Flexibility Assessment Specialist Certification XP1 – Elite Credential
→ Flexibility Injury Prevention Specialist Certification XP2 – Elite Credential
→ Flexibility Therapy Specialist Certification XP3 – Elite Credential
→ Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification – Master Credential
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Flexibility Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and the collaborative assessment tools and pass 3 exams – each exam has 50 questions.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into three Courses that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Courses in order. While we recommend a specific order, all Courses are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
Keeping your Credentials Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credentials current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
How long do I have to complete this Master Specialist Certification?
The time frame to complete the course is 12 months. If you cannot complete the course in 12 months please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have 24/7 access to this course. You are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individual’s dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other allied health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness® commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.
Flexibility Performance Specialist Certification Testimonials
- Desiree Duggan, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Penny Tisko, AFPA Certified Trainer, Running Coach
- Katharine S Cummings, Exercise Specialist, ACE Certified Professional
- Robert Griffith, AFPA Certified Professional