🏆 Elite 🕑 30 💻 Online
Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist
The Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist program will help you guide clients to more effectively manage their pain and symptoms through education, coaching and a holistic approach and position you as a vital link between physicians and the community.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This Specialist Certification is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including personal trainers, chiropractors, and chiropractic assistants, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, coaches, health educators, registered dietitians, registered nurses, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, physicians, osteopaths, and other allied health professionals.
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ No Time Limit on Final Exam
✓ Paper Exam Option
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Client Handouts & Charts
Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist
• Gain an understanding of pioneering and alternative treatments.
• Gain insight on integrative therapies for fibromyalgia.
• Know traditional medicine and complementary treatments.
• Learn how stress management and relaxation help control aggravated symptoms.
• Gain insight on encouraging clients, while working to improve activities of daily living.
• Get a better grasp of how exercise, diet, and nutritional supplements can help alleviate FMS.
• Learn appropriate conditioning guidelines and discover suitable stretches for FM clients.
• Discover mind-body connection methods.
• Amplify knowledge of nutrition and healthy eating habits.
• Gain insight on appropriate exercise programming for clients with fibromyalgia.
• Acquire information on concepts of healing.
• Review information on therapeutic exercise parameters and techniques.
• Expand knowledge on concepts of range of motion and flexibility.
GMP Big Advantage – Instant access – dive in and start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view offline – so you are not confined to be online.
Course Book: The course book (over 400 pages) provides 7 in-depth Modules. PDF Format – Great for offline learning.
Lesson Plan: Guides you through the entire course.
Activity Workbook: Contains engaging activity questions that lead you through the course. Designed to help you present your results and check your understanding of the course material.
Course Notebook: To learn more effectively and efficiently.
Bonus: Client Handouts: Simple shareable tips (Stretching Routine Handout, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, and others).
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ CEC/CEU Certificate
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 access
“Valuable tool. I have gained so much information on fibromyalgia from this course. I feel that I can better assist and guide those with the symptoms of fibromyalgia. I feel more educated. Definitely recommend!” – Stacey Reif ACE Certified Professional
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—16
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—30
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—3.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—3.0
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30
* If you do not see your certification company – listed above please email for a special discount to offset the petition fee.
* Military discount 10% off – please email for the coupon.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
Information Regarding Chiropractic CEC’s:
For Logan College of Chiropractic: (once you have completed the course and passed the exam) you will need to contact Logan College to obtain your CEC’s.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ 60 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Automatic certificate generation.
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.
Distinguished Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Certified Certificate—Great for your Portfolio and Binder!
This is a verified certificate, that is on parchment paper and includes an elite credential ribbon, an embossed gold foil seal and the CAQ Certified Badge.
This is an optional purchase and is mailed.
If you have already completed all coursework and successfully passed the final exam, contact GMP Fitness for details on how to receive your Distinguished Certified Certificate.
Note: A downloadable CEC/CEU Certificate is included with the price of the course.
To receive the CEC/CEU Certificate or the Distinguished Certified Certificate, you must successfully pass the final exam and complete any other required coursework.
What does it take to be an Elite Specialist?To become a Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist, you will need to complete the course and pass the exam.
Keeping your Credential Current
There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current, but we do strongly encourage students to take further education. This will not only elevate your skills and fortify your knowledge, but it will also show your dedication and commitment to your clients and your profession.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully is complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the Course?
There is no time limit to complete the course, but we do recommend that you complete the Specialist Course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.
Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Testimonials
- Adriana Sosin, Exercise Therapist, BCRPA Certified Professional
- Jill Csillag, ACE Certified Professional
- Desiree Nowaczyk, Physical Therapist Assistant Yoga Instructor, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Stacey Reif, Group Fitness Instructor, ACE Certified Professional