🏆 Elite 🕑 30 💻 Online
The Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist provides fitness professionals, health educators, coaches, nurses, dietitians, athletic trainers, occupational therapists and all other health professionals with the necessary guidelines, exercise protocols, lifestyle recommendations and resources to be successful in helping clients with fibromyalgia achieve a healthier lifestyle.
The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Course prepares you to work, aid and expedite change with individuals that have fibromyalgia.
The course will help you guide clients to more effectively manage their pain and symptoms through education, coaching and a holistic approach.
The Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Course will position you as a vital link between physicians and the community.
After completion of the Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist you can leverage your expertise on various platforms and position yourself as a leader in your industry.
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist
Gain the expertise to help your fibromyalgia clients.
✓ Attain psychological well-being and happiness.
✓ Decrease the feeling of tension, stress, fatigue and anxiety.
✓ Lower body and emotional pain.
✓ Reduce inflammation and relieve pain and joint stiffness.
✓ Promote mind-body connection awareness.
✓ Balance body energy.
✓ Release emotional barriers and toxicity.
✓ Improve communication.
✓ Enhance emotional intelligence.
✓ Achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Learn how to empower your fibromyalgia clients.
✓ Support clients to achieve their lifestyle health goals.
✓ Promote healthy lifestyles, positive thoughts and constructive actions.
✓ Implement rejuvenation fitness strategies.
✓ Create a personalized action plan including coping tips.
✓ Encourage hope and healing for fibromyalgia patients.
✓ Provide therapeutic training intended to relieve symptoms that are related to fibromyalgia.
✓ Develop and supervise an exercise management plan.
✓ Adjust the exercise program components as needed.
✓ Establish short-term and long-term goals.
✓ Be a supportive mentor.
✓ Motivate individuals and help them make lasting changes and feel their best.
Gain valuable fibromyalgia information and be able to intelligently answer client questions.
✓ Acquire an understanding of pioneering and alternative treatments.
✓ Understand integrative therapies for fibromyalgia.
✓ Know traditional medicine and complementary treatments.
✓ Learn how stress management and relaxation help control aggravated symptoms.
✓ Gain insight on encouraging clients, while working to improve activities of daily living.
✓ Get a better grasp how exercise, diet and nutritional supplements can help alleviate FMS.
✓ Master appropriate conditioning guidelines and discover suitable stretches for FM clients.
✓ Discover mind-body connection methods.
✓ Amplify knowledge on nutrition and healthy eating habits.
✓ Identify appropriate exercise programming for clients with fibromyalgia.
✓ Acquire information on concepts of healing.
✓ Review information on therapeutic exercise parameters and techniques.
✓ Expand knowledge of concepts of range of motion and flexibility.
Module 1—Alternative Therapies—Some Module Topics Include:
- Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia Chronic Pain
- What Should The Fibromyalgia Patient Know Before An Acupuncture Treatment
- Biofeedback For Fibromyalgia Pain
- homeopathy For Fibromyalgia
- Homeopathy To Balance Energy Levels
- Chiropractors Diagnose & Fibromyalgia?
- What Are The Benefits of Hydrotherapy?
- Does Hypnosis Work For Fibromyalgia
- Key Principles Of Massage Therapy For Fibromyalgia
- What is Naturopathic Medicine And Natural Medicine
- How Does Naturopathic Medicine Help In The Treatment of Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- Osteopathy An Alternative Therapy For Fibromyalgia
- Facts About Osteopathic Medicine For Fibromyalgia
- Physical Therapy For Fibromyalgia Treatment
- How Can a Physiatrist Help Fibromyalgia Patients?
- What Are Some Physiatry/Physical Medicine Fibromyalgia Treatment Strategies?
- Relaxation Therapy for Fibromyalgia Symptom Relief
- What is a Rheumatologist?
- What Does TENS Stand For?
Module 2—Sleep & Stress—Some Module Topics Include:
- How Can You Control Fibromyalgia Stress Symptoms
- What Are Common Fibromyalgia Symptoms Of Stress
- Helpful Stress Tips
- What Are Proven Stress Management Strategies for Fibromyalgia?
- What Are Simple Stress management tips For Fibromyalgia?
- How Does Disturbed & Insufficient Sleep Aggravate Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Why is Sleep Important for Individuals With Fibromyalgia Sleeplessness Symptoms
- Effective Sleep Tips
- How To Use A Sleep Diary
Module 3—Self-Care & Exercise—Some Module Topics Include:
- Optimum Body Posture As A Natural Treatment For Fibromyalgia
- Meditation For Fibromyalgia Patients
- Stretching to Relieve Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Mobilizations As A therapeutic Exercise System
- Fibromyalgia Exercise Safety Tips
- Why Is Swimming A Valuable Fibromyalgia Exercise
- Benefits Of Walking For Individuals with Fibromyalgia
- Benefits Of Cycling For Individuals with Fibromyalgia
- Important Facts About Tai Chi & Fibromyalgia
- Why Yoga For Fibromyalgia
- Some Safe Yoga Poses For Fibromyalgia Patients
- Why Breathing exercises are Important For Fibromyalgia
- How Can An Individual Monitor Their Fibromyalgia Exercise Routine.
Module 4—Self-Care—Some Module Topics Include:
- Humor For Self Help
- Why Is Laughter is Good for You
- The Key to the Mind’s Influence on Health
- Benefits of Laughter for Fibromyalgia
- Ways to Combat Fear to Relieve your Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Steps to Stop Fear – Self-Care for Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Strategies to Stop Fear – Fibromyalgia Self-Care
Module 5—Nutrition & Water—Some Module Topics Include:
- Nutrition & Water Tips
- Can Nutritional Supplements & Homeopathic Medications Be Effective For Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Can Prescription Medications Cause Digestive Disturbances For Patients With Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Why Is Water A Necessity
- What Are Easy Tips for Drinking Water
- What Is A Healthy Fibromyalgia Diet
Module 6—Guidelines & Stretches: Incorporates Valuable Information on Therapeutic Exercise/Exercise Therapy To:
- Evaluate what exercise basic principles are applicable.
- Arrange a safe, effective and structured exercise program.
- Support coordination and balance.
- Enhance exercise performance and endurance.
- Improve muscle strength.
- Advance respiratory capacity.
- Mobilize joints.
- Promote relaxation.
- Printable handouts and tips for you and your clients that you can use as educational resources.
Online Course Format – What You Get
✓ Online Course Lesson Plan.
✓ Downloadable PDFs for offline learning.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
✓ Online final exam.
✓ Instant grading and downloadable Certificate of Completion.
✓ There is no shipping cost as this course is delivered online.
✓ Full lifetime access.
✓ Education tech support.
The Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Course
✓ Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Lesson Plan
✓ Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Manual (Printable PDF)
✓ Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Activity Workbook
✓ Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Notebook
✓ Resources and Client Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ 60 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Distinguished Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Certificate Of Achievement and Elite Credential Badge in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
“Valuable tool. I have gained so much information on fibromyalgia from this course. I feel that I can better assist and guide those with the symptoms of fibromyalgia. I feel more educated. Definitely recommend!” – Stacey Reif ACE Certified Professional
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CECs/CEUs
We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!!
Renew your continuing education requirements and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
I don’t see my certification organization on your list. Now what?
If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness. The course may be pending approval. If not, we can go over simple options to help you get your CECs/CEUs for this course. Just call GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org because we want the process of getting your CECs/CEUs to be easy for you and we help many individuals when a course is pending approval or is not currently approved. It takes only a few minutes to go over the options to help you get your CECs/CEUs quickly and easily and we are more than happy to assist you!
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements with almost every major certifying agency and obtain a valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5+
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25+
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—15
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25+
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25+
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25+
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25+
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25+
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25+
Call or Email GMP Fitness: We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!! So just call or email GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist you.
ACE Certified Professional: If you are ACE Certified and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however, a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
*The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully is complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
When do I get my Certificates and Badge Credentials?
After you successfully pass the final exam, each graduate receives an Elite Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Elite Status. Once you have completed the entire Specialization Program (both levels) you will receive your Distinguished Performance Specialist Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Master Status of the of the entire Specialist Course.
Do I have to complete the Levels in order?
It is not required that you complete the Levels in order. While we recommend a specific order to take the courses, both levels are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order. Therefore, you may enroll in any level order. GMP Fitness Elite Courses are designed to provide an in-depth understanding of a specific topic through an organized course module framework.
Can I take a single program rather than both Levels?
This powerful Elite Specialist Credential program is broken up into Levels that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Fibromyalgia Health Management Specialist Credential. You are welcome to take an individual program; however, if you want to be recognized as a MASTER Specialist by GMP Fitness, you must take both Levels within this Elite Specialist Curriculum.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend that you try to finish each individual specialist program within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Keeping your Credential Current
• Currently, there are no fees to keep your Credential current. However, you will need to take a GMP Fitness CEC Course to keep your Specialist Certificate valid.
• After successful completion of the final exam, you will earn the professional title of Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist on your certificate.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.
Fibromyalgia Health and Exercise Specialist Testimonials
Adriana Sosin, Exercise Therapist, BCRPA Certified Professional
Jill Csillag, ACE Certified Professional
Desiree Nowaczyk, Physical Therapist Assistant Yoga Instructor, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Stacey Reif, Group Fitness Instructor, ACE Certified Professional