🏆 Elite 🕑 25+ 💻 Online
Maximize Competitive Performance
Your muscles get stronger, your nervous system remains active and your internal organs stay healthy when you retain structural balance. In this Athletic Performance Specialist course, you will acquire resistance training knowledge to strengthen your bones with increased complexity and higher intensity approaches to achieve optimal adaptations. Plus gain the tools to be able to prepare players mentally and physically with strategies for managing anxiety in athletic performance.
The Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist is a superior Elite Specialist Credential Course that will reinforce foundational and advanced training with dynamic workouts and provide you with muscle analysis principles and strategies to build controlled athletic movement to improve SAQ power.
Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist Focus
• Agility Training For Athletic Performance
• Athletic Reaction, Coordination and Change of Direction Quickness
• Speed and Acceleration Techniques
• Speed training and psychology
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist
• Examine and master more than 150 exercises for optimizing athletic performance.
• Gain knowledge on speed training tips to ensure maximum speed performance.
• Understand from tip to toe how to develop agility for the whole body.
• Examine performance training techniques to solidify the foundation of neuromuscular adaptations toward reaching athletic potential.
• Gain an entry-level understanding as it pertains to biomechanics and improving speed and athletic performance.
• Learn how to make plyometrics sport specific.
• Study further advances in the science of agility.
• Develop routines with structure, stability and consistency on match days/game days to help players focus.
• Gain new strategies for managing anxiety in athletic performance to help prepare players mentally and physically.
• Demonstrate resistance training programs that strengthen your bones to retain structural maintenance.
• Examine training with increased complexity and higher intensity approaches to achieve optimal adaptations and higher level athletic performance.
PLUS GET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver athletic performance training. Specialized training solutions ideas that help you convey your own creativity and provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
• Game Changer Athlete Training System. Keep your clients in the game and help them build a strong foundation of basic movement patterns needed for sports. Your athletes will magnify the skills required to improve their speed, agility, balance, flexibility and endurance.
• Metabolic Movement Training System. Re-energize your clients with the fat burning/dynamic workouts—that blend elements of high-intensity interval training, varied muscle group resistance training and active rest periods to help clients gain the rhythm that will improve their sport.
• Sound plans and expert solutions. Athletic performance programs that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
Athletic Speed and Agility Course Framework
→ 3 Modules—Each module consists of comprehensive and detailed reading materials.
→ This guides you through the learning process.
Activity Lab Questions
→ Important reasoning questions that will guide you through each module.
Module Note Documents
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Training Workout Charts and Routines that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Training plans that you can customize to:
• Keep track of client progress.
• Record client workout design and program implementation.
• Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
• Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
G Assist—Collaborative Extended Learning)
→ Provides additional learning opportunities, ideas and tools to help you gain more skill, become more successful and grow your business. Includes a resource library with a podcast and external links to educational assets, plus marketing and personalization strategies. Use the valuable information that you learn here to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value. A useful tool promising to give life long value. It elevates your experience and learning and fortifies your knowledge.
GMP Fitness Reflection Learning Journal
→ Reflection is a crucial component of the learning process and helps you record thoughts and insights, see more value in each learning experience and relax and find your own rhythm.
→ An assortment of worksheets and journal questions designed to help you reflect on your course experience—a key component required to really digest an experience and expand your potential for learning.
→ 50 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
→ This Elite Course also includes a practical skill competency (a simple written exam portion) which is an assessment tool that verifies knowledge and or skills learned. On successful completion, you will receive an additional elite credential badge which demonstrates to employers and the public that you have mastered the necessary course information.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Distinguished Athletic Performance (XP2) Certificate Of Achievement and Elite Credential Badge in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—15
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
What does it take to be Elite?
To become an Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist, you will need to complete the course, pass a 50-question exam and complete the simple written assessment tool. Upon completion, you will be recognized as an Athletic Speed and Agility Specialist.
• There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current.
• Your Specialist Credential does not expire.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend that you try to finish each individual specialist program within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.