🏆 Elite 🕑 25+ 💻 Online
Help Individuals Reap Powerful Flexibility Results
With this specialization you will develop mastery of the science behind flexibility, movement and performance. You will also gain cutting-edge, evidence-based sports performance exercise principles to eliminate pain and the ability to systematically assess your clients.
The Flexibility Assessment Specialist is a first-class Elite Specialist Credential Course that will provide you with a training system and techniques to train weaknesses for a more symmetrical and balanced, physique.
Flexibility Assessment Specialist Focus
• The Physiology And Science of Flexibility
• Flexibility Training—Types And Effects
• Stretching For Performance And Sports
• Flexibility Assessment Tests
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 25 CECs/CEUs.
Flexibility Assessment Specialist
• Explore the physiology of stretching.
• Examine how to select the right stretches for your clients.
• Gain knowledge on the rules for a safe and productive stretching routine.
• Study detailed information on the different types of stretching.
• Discover which category of stretching to use at what point in recovery and rehabilitation.
• Apply your flexibility assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
• Implement flexibility change strategies with every client to master flexibility.
• Assess individuals to determine any flexibility tightness or dysfunction.
• Deliver selective flexibility training techniques that produce better results.
• Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses with a flexibility assessment process.
• Examine movement analysis principles to help clients execute elements to improve active range of motion.
• Launch a workplace flexibility and mobility education service with flexibility screenings.
• Review muscle stimulation strategies that help build slow controlled movements.
Flexibility Assessment Course Framework
→ 5 Modules—Each module consists of comprehensive and detailed reading materials.
→ This guides you through the learning process.
Activity Lab Questions
→ Important reasoning questions that will guide you through each module.
Module Note Documents
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Assessment Charts to accurately track client progress and where progress needs to be made.
Assessment Charts that you can customize to:
• Keep track of client progress.
• Record client assessment and program implementation.
• Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
• Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
G Assist—Collaborative Extended Learning)
→ Provides additional learning opportunities, ideas and tools to help you gain more skill, become more successful and grow your business. Includes a resource library with a podcast and external links to educational assets, plus marketing and personalization strategies. Use the valuable information that you learn here to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value. A useful tool promising to give life long value. It elevates your experience and learning and fortifies your knowledge.
GMP Fitness Reflection Learning Journal
→ Reflection is a crucial component of the learning process and helps you record thoughts and insights, see more value in each learning experience and relax and find your own rhythm.
→ An assortment of worksheets and journal questions designed to help you reflect on your course experience—a key component required to really digest an experience and expand your potential for learning.
→ 50 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
→ This Elite Course also includes a practical skill competency (a simple written exam portion) which is an assessment tool that verifies knowledge and or skills learned. On successful completion, you will receive an additional elite credential badge which demonstrates to employers and the public that you have mastered the necessary course information.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Distinguished Flexibility Performance (XP1) Certificate Of Achievement and Elite Credential Badge in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—2.5
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—15
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
ACE (American Council on Exercise)—If you are an ACE Certified Professional and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully is complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
When do I get my Certificates and Badge Credentials?
After you complete each Part of the course including course assignments and you successfully pass the final exam, each graduate receives an Elite Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Elite Status. Once you have completed the entire Specialization Program (all parts) you will receive your Distinguished Performance Specialist Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Master Status of the of the entire Specialist Course.
Do I have to complete the Parts in order?
It is not required that you complete the Parts in order. While we recommend a specific order to take this course, all parts are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order. You may enroll in any part order. GMP Fitness Elite Courses are designed to provide an in-depth understanding of a specific topic through an organized course module framework.
Can I take a single program rather than all three Parts?
This powerful Elite Specialist Credential program is broken up into Parts that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. You are welcome to take an individual program; however, if you want to be recognized as a MASTER SPECIALIST by GMP Fitness, you must take all of the Parts within a Specialist Curriculum.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend that you try to finish each individual specialist program within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Keeping Your Credential Current
• Currently, there are no fees to keep your Credential current. However, you will need to take a GMP Fitness CEC Course to keep your Performance Specialist Certificate valid.
• After successful completion of the final exam, you will earn the professional title of Flexibility Assessment Specialist on your certificate.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.