G EDU Categories
🏆 Health 🕑 8 💻 Online
The Diet 101 – Mediterranean and Carbs online course offers education on the amazing health benefits of the Mediterranean Diet. After taking this course, you will be more aware of the important elements of the glycemic index, information on carbohydrates and how it is connected to the Mediterranean Diet and how to incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life.
Diet 101 – Mediterranean and Carbs
✓ Online Course
✓ Lesson Plan Steps
✓ Final Exam & Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
✓ Related Resource Links
✓ Supplemental External Videos, Webinars, & Podcasts
✓ Course Elective Work – Great Learning
Bonus 1: Course Workbook
✓ The Course Workbook questions will guide you through each lesson, help reinforce and check your understanding of the material, and prepare you for the final exam.
Bonus 2: Health Handouts
✓ Will position you as the expert
✓ Simple shareable information
✓ Ideal for your client sessions
✓ Help achieve health/fitness goals
✓ Visual content to enhance learning
✓ Fun for all skill levels
✓ Mobile and Tablet Optimized
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
On Completion You Will Know
• Glycemic index importance
• Benefits of low glycemic index foods
• Key points about carbohydrates
• Which is better—high-or low-carb
• How to switch to low glycemic index carbohydrates
• How processing affects the glycemic index of carbohydrates
• The connection between carbohydrates and blood sugar levels
• Four major classes of biomolecules
• Different types of polysaccharides
• Why the Mediterranean Diet is popular
• How to harness the power of olive oil polyphenols
• Heart health and disease prevention benefits with the Mediterranean Diet
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—8
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—8
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—8
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—8
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—8
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—1.50
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—8
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—0.8
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—8
* If you do not see your certification company – listed above please email for a special discount to offset the petition fee.
* Military discount 10% off – please email for the coupon.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Automatic certificate generation.
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Your CEU/CEC Certificate will be available for you to download after you pass the final exam.
How long do I have access to this course?
You will have lifetime access to this course. There are no time limits or constrictions and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend completing the course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Health (H) Course Prerequisites
✓ Anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the Health Online Courses.
✓ No prior experience required – however we recommend having knowledge in English and arithmetic.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 888-467-3488.
Diet 101 – Mediterranean and Carbs Testimonials
- Catherine Starr, BCRPA Certified Professional
- Howard Cohen, WITS Certified Professional
- Kristine Lopez, NSPA Certified Professional
- Kathy Doherty, WITS Certified Professional
- Debbie Kelly, WITS Certified Professional
- Bianca Marie Vega, WITS Certified Professional