Welcome to the GMP Fitness Website.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, GMP Fitness has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. You are responsible for keeping your password secret. Never give your password to anyone, even someone claiming to be an a GMP Fitness employee.
The Information We Collect
We will request only the information we need to provide the highest level of service to you. On some pages of the Website, you can order products, make requests, provide applications, enter sweepstakes and register to receive materials or other forms.
The types of personal information collected at these pages may include, but is not limited to a customer’s name, company information, phone number, email address, address and credit card information.
Non-Personal Information: When you visit our Website(s), we also collect Non-Personal information, such as your IP address, which is a number that can be used to identify your location and Internet Service Provider. We may also collect the URL from which you came to our Website(s) and the URLs visited on our Website(s). A URL is the full address of a Website page, which may contain some personal or identifying information about the person who is viewing it. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol Address
- Browser Type
- Browser Version
- The Pages You Visited
- Date and Time of your visit
- Time Spent on Pages
- And other diagnostic data
How we use or disclose the information we get: In getting your personal information, we strive to give a more customized experience. This information permits us to provide services and specialties that we believe are more suitable to meet your requirements. Of course, users may be able to use our products or services or browse our Websites without giving any personal information, but once you provide us this personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Below you’ll see how we intend to use the information we have collected.
- We use your personal information to prepare your requests via customer support, satisfying our promise and delivering our product and/or services
- To communicate to you via email or other forms of connections with marketing or promotional materials, news, updates, exclusive offers, content, events, and other messages we believe you will be interested in
- In addition, we might reach out to you to see if you are interested in partaking in market research about GMP Fitness
- On occasion, we may also reach out to you regarding products or services outside of GMP Fitness that we believe you will discover useful (In these cases, we do not transfer your personal data)
- To enhance our business and services, including, but not restricted to, enhancing the pieces of our Website(s).
We do not get any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data applies to data that comprises details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political views, trade union association, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not obtain any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Use Of Information And Sharing
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting your request firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 business days for us to process your opt-out request. Also, note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us.
- Declining Cookies. If you do not want to accept our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of the site may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
How To Access Or Correct Your Information
You may access or correct your personally identifiable information that we maintain by contacting our customer service at 888-467-3488.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
You can also do this by visiting www.gmpfitness.com and clicking on My Account. To better safeguard your privacy and security, your email address must match the email address used to establish your account. We use this method to better protect your information. If you have any questions contact our customer service by phone at 888-467-3488.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Guarding the privacy of the very young is very important. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have accidentally acquired personal information on a child below the age of 13, that information will be removed from our systems. GMP Fitness urges parents to go online with their kids.
GMP Fitness gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our Website and information about the technical efficiencies of our Website (such as time to connect to our Website, time to download pages). This information allows us to see which area of GMP Fitness are most visited and helps us to better design our website. This information helps us to improve the quality of our visitors’ online shopping experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (i.e. browser version, service provider, domain type and IP address) may be collected.
For your convenience, our Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This website may also incorporate links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or allowing those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not manage these third-party websites and are not accountable for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to examine the privacy notice of each website you go to.
Errors on the Site
Content, prices, and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and GMP Fitness reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Changes to Policy
Your privacy is important to GMP Fitness. If you have questions about any of the provisions described above, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: GMP Fitness provides information created both by GMP Fitness, and by third parties. While our Website strives to provide accurate advice, GMP Fitness does not make any warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability or use of any information provided on the Website. GMP Fitness strives to accurately describe its products and provide updated information on the Website. However, GMP Fitness does not warrant that product descriptions and information on the Website are complete or free from error.