🏆 Elite 🕑 30 💻 Online
Help individuals Enjoy The Triathlon Lifestyle
A comprehensive triathlon injury prevention strategy and performance course that is perfect for individuals who want a professional, structured training approach to help clients reach their athletic potential and their goal for triathlon events.
Whether your client is an elite athlete or a novice, your clients will be able to provide professional-level prevention strategies and support with enhanced individual input, feedback, and support.
The course incorporates valuable injury performance and prevention strategies.
• Access to reliable and extensively used principles with a multitude of techniques and tactics.
• Strategies for overtraining prevention, race-day warm-up, self-myofascial release and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
• Credible research, proven techniques expert advice on gait and running analysis, prevention of heat-related illnesses, post-workout recovery meals and heart rate monitoring.
• Simple techniques you can apply to your clients right away!
The Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist is an unsurpassed Elite Specialist Credential Course, equips you with the skills to offer professional-level coaching and support. Your clients will enjoy your coaching process and have fun along the way … which are the keys to maximizing results and preventing injury.
Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist
• Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 1
• Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 2
• Module 1—Injury Prevention Strategies & Performance Part 3
• Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 1
• Module 2—Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment Part 2
Achieve and fulfill continuing education hours in many professions. This Elite Specialist Credential Course is approved for 30 CECs/CEUs.
Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist
• How to prevent overtraining and stay fresh, strong and injury free.
• Why the lower back muscles can be the source of a triathletes ailments, ranging from sciatica to hip pain or burning pain in lower extremities and how core conditioning can help prevent this.
• Heat-related illnesses—symptoms and first-aid and treatment.
• Hydration suggestions for triathletes.
• Nutritional tips and methods for triathletes.
• Answers on why orthotics can enhance performance and efficiency.
• The importance of heart rate monitoring.
• The benefit of self-myofascial release techniques to inhibit overactive muscles.
• What a sports massage can do for a triathlete.
• A basic understanding of joint movement.
• Phases of the walking gait cycle.
• Why it is important to warm-up and cool down.
• Common triathlon injuries, causes and recovery.
• Detailed information about each injury and how they can best be avoided.
• Diagnosis, treatment options and what a triathlete can do.
• Proper care and rehabilitation to ensure triathletes return to sport as quickly as possible.
• Symptoms, recovery, rehabilitation and prevention tips.
• Restoring high speed, power and agility.
• Reestablishing proprioception and normal range of motion.
• Mental preparation, toughness and relaxation for peak performance.
Course components are delivered online
Triathlon Performance Part 2 Course Framework
→ 2 Modules—Each module consists of comprehensive and detailed reading materials.
Triathlon Performance Part 2 Lesson Plan
→ This guides you through the learning process.
Triathlon Performance Part 2 Activity Lab Questions
→ Important reasoning questions that will guide you through each module.
Triathlon Performance Part 2 Module Note Documents
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Triathlon Performance Part 2 Progress Chart System
Triathlon Workout Charts & Routines that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
→ Training plans that you can customize to:
• Keep track of client progress.
• Record client workout design and program implementation.
• Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
• Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
Educational Client Handouts (Printable PDFs)
Use these excellent handouts with clients to help them learn about triathlons.
→ 60 multiple-choice and true/false questions.
→ You must pass the Final Exam to receive your certificate.
→ On successful completion, you will receive an additional Elite Credential Badge which demonstrates to employers and the public that you have mastered the necessary course information.
Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Distinguished Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist Certificate Of Achievement and Elite Credential Badge in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CECs/CEUs
We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!!
Renew your continuing education requirements and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
I don’t see my certification organization on your list. Now what?
If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness. The course may be pending approval. If not, we can go over simple options to help you get your CECs/CEUs for this course. Just call GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org because we want the process of getting your CECs/CEUs to be easy for you and we help many individuals when a course is pending approval or is not currently approved. It takes only a few minutes to go over the options to help you get your CECs/CEUs quickly and easily and we are more than happy to assist you!
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements with almost every major certifying agency and obtain a valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—see the special notes below
✓ ACTION Certification—ACTION—25+
✓ American College of Sports Medicine—ACSM—25+
✓ Athletics and Fitness Association of America—AFAA—15
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25+
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25+
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—25+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25+*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—1.9
✓ National Association for Fitness Certification—NAFC—25+
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—25+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—25+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—2.5+*—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—25+
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2.5+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25+
Call or Email GMP Fitness: We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!! So just call or email GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist you.
ACE Certified Professional: If you are ACE Certified and would like to earn CECs for this course please email or call GMP Fitness to find out if this course is going through the approval process.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however, a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
*The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
Do I get continuing education credits?
You will receive CEUs/CECs credit after you successfully is complete the final exam. The course is individually accredited and exact CEUs/CECs will vary for each certification organization. Check each course for specific CEU/CEC for your certification organization.
When do I get my Certificates and Badge Credentials?
After you successfully pass the final exam, each graduate receives an Elite Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Elite Status. Once you have completed the entire Specialization Program (both levels) you will receive your Distinguished Performance Specialist Certificate and Badge Credential affirming Master Status of the of the entire Specialist Course.
Do I have to complete the Parts in order?
It is not required that you complete the Parts Levels in order. While we recommend a specific order to take the courses, both parts are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order. Therefore, you may enroll in any part order. GMP Fitness Elite Courses are designed to provide an in-depth understanding of a specific topic through an organized course module framework.
Can I take a single program rather than both Parts?
This powerful Elite Specialist Credential program is broken up into Parts that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Fibromyalgia Health Management Specialist Credential. You are welcome to take an individual program; however, if you want to be recognized as a MASTER Specialist by GMP Fitness, you must take both Parts within this Elite Specialist Curriculum.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend that you try to finish each individual specialist program within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete a specific program depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Elite (E) Course Prerequisites
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Elite Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Keeping Your Credential Current
• Currently, there are no fees to keep your Credential current. However, you will need to take a GMP Fitness CEC Course to keep your Specialist Certificate valid.
• After successful completion of the final exam, you will earn the professional title of Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist on your certificate.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-467-3488.