🏆 Master 🕑 60+ 💻 Online
Balance Performance Specialist
The course provides superior training techniques and strategies so you can assess balance and then provide the appropriate exercises.
The Balance Performance Specialist Certification provides a variety of balance techniques to improve stability, enhance posture and increase strength.
Integrate the balance techniques into your client’s training for athletic competition and everyday life.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Balance Performance Specialist Certification is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including certified health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, wellness program directors, medical exercise specialists, chiropractors and chiropractic assistants, golf teaching professionals, soccer and other sports coaches, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, registered nurses, physicians, osteopaths and other and allied health professionals.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a course you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ No Time Limit on Final Exam
✓ Paper Exam Option
✓ Supplemental Resources
✓ Client Handouts & Charts
Balance Performance Specialist
Below are the Specialist Courses in this Bundle.
Balance Assessment and Injury Prevention Specialist (XP1) > Learn More
• Balance Performance Strategies
• Injury Prevention Strategies
• Balance Assessment Tests
• Boost Your Balance Training
Balance Therapy and Functional Training Specialist (XP2) > Learn More
• Enhance Proprioceptive Awareness With An Effective Warm-Up
• Core Base Exercises
• Balance Training Exercise Routines
• Boost Your Balance Training
Balance and Fall Prevention Specialist (XP3) > Learn More
• Balance System Disorders
• Assessment For Older Adults
• Falls and Injury Prevention For Older Adults
GMP Big Advantage –Learning Format – Online 💻
Instant access – start learning right away. Download the materials to the course and view offline – so you are not confined to be online.
✓ 3 Specialist Programs
✓ Course Manuals
✓ Course Lesson Plan
✓ Course Activity Workbooks
✓ Course Notes Documents
✓ Bonus 1: Balance Training Charts
✓ Bonus 2: Assessment Charts
✓ Bonus 3: Injury Prevention and Wellness Resources
✓ Bonus 4: Training Plan Templates
✓ Bonus 5: Client Handouts
✓ Bonus 6: Fall Balance Prevention Charts
✓ Bonus 7: Group Fitness Class Plans
✓ Final Exam and Instant Grading
✓ Certificate of Completion
Big Bonus: Specialist Designation
✓ Your Specialist Designation does not expire
✓ NO FEES to keep your Credential current
✓ No Final Exam Retake Fees
✓ Education Tech Support
✓ Lifetime—24/7 Access
Get a six step plan that is accessible, reproducible in practice and meshes intelligently with any rehabilitation program or training method.
6 STEP PLAN
1. Assessment Process. Determine strengths and weaknesses.
2. Movement Analysis. Optimize action and position symmetry.
3. Muscle Contraction. Build slow controlled movements.
4. Safety Methods. Safely cue and instruct exercise protocols.
5. Dynamic Body Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
6. Key Education Takeaways. Communicate simple learnable information.
Plus get a completely new way to deliver specialized training solutions that provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
12 TRAINING SOLUTIONS
1. Mobility Integrity. Modalities to improve balance.
2. Prevention. Injury-free training.
3. Proprioception. Muscle, nervous system and joint variability.
4. Fall Prevention. Techniques to prevent falls.
5. Targeted. Structured routines.
6. Foundational. Basic techniques.
7. Varied. Multi-sensory workouts.
8. Peak Performance. Intricate program options.
9. Gait Training. Movement sequences to boost balance and agility.
10. Functional Motion. Blended cardio and balance.
11. Resistance. Bands with balance exercises.
12. Athletic Edge. Techniques with a specific benefit for athletes.
ALSO INCLUDED IS DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO PREVENT FALLS
The strong connection between weakened balance and mobility and a higher risk of falling advocates the need for activity-based programs that concentrate on correcting and developing the balance system, especially among older adults. The course provides:
✓ fall prevention screening and assessments tools
✓ recovery strategies to increase physical readiness and reduce the risk of injury
✓ an organized way to design a fall prevention balance and mobility program
A PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
- Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols.
- Seamless Integration. Easily apply the conditioning approaches to your current training system.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened knowledge with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes.
- Career Advancement. Further develop and grow your career. Work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Stand Out. Use the training techniques with your coaching programs to retain more clients.
- Earn More. Specialized work often pays more.
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here). The course may be pending approval.
This Master Specialist Bundle Program contains 3 different courses. Each time you complete a Course you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
CECs/CEUs PER COURSE
✓ American Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—25
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—25
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA—25*
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—25
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA—2.5*—see the special notes below
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2.0
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—25
✓ American Senior Fitness Association—SFA—2,5
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—25
* If you do not see your certification company – listed above please email for a special discount to offset the petition fee.
* Military discount 10% off – please email for the coupon.
*NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)—accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, There MAY be a petition fee.
*ITPA (The International Tennis Performance Association)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
GMP Fitness Exam Facts
✓ Exam instructions are online.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ You must pass the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading and exam results.
✓ Instant download to your certificate of achievement.
✓ NO fees to take the exam–included in the price.
✓ NO fees to Retake the exam–included in the price.
✓ 3 exams – one for each Course in this bundle.
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. You will receive an electronic version of your Certificate, which can be printed for your records and also redeemed for CEUs/CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Certificate and redeemed on the provider’s website. Each time you complete a Course (3 in this Bundle) you will get up to 25 CECs/CEUs. For most certification companies – each Course will fulfill your CEC/CEU requirements.
Your Reward For Excellence
→ Balance (XP1, XP2, XP3) Certificates – these are downloadable CEC/CEU Certificates – included with the price of the Course. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive a Certificate with up to 25 CECs/CEUs.
→ Optional Purchase—Distinguished Achievement Recognition Certificates (mailed)
Show off your Specialist Credentials with our Distinguished “Master Balance Performance Specialist” Bundle Certificate Pack. You get 1 Master Specialist Certificate plus 3 XP Elite Specialist Certificates:
→ Balance Assessment and Injury Prevention Specialist
→ Balance Therapy and Functional Training Specialist
→ Balance and Fall Prevention Specialist
These Certificate Credentials are GREAT for your PORTFOLIO!!!
What does it take to be Master?
To become a Master Balance Performance Specialist, you will need to complete each course and the collaborative assessment tools and pass 3 exams – each exam has 50-questions.
Keeping your Credential Current
• There are NO FEES to keep your Credential current.
• Your Specialist Credential does not expire.
Do I have to complete the Courses in order?
This powerful Specialist Credential program is broken up into three Courses that are designed to help you move forward to acquire the entire Ultimate Master Specialist Credential. It is not required that you complete the Courses in order. While we recommend a specific order, all Courses are interlinked to provide a consistent body of knowledge and at the same time offer unique material that can be taken in any order.
When will I receive my Continuing Education Certificate (CECs/CEUs)?
Your CEU/CEC Certificate will be available for you to download after you pass the final exam. Each time you pass a final exam you will receive up to 25 CECs/CEUs.
How long do I have access to the Specialist Curriculum?
You will have lifetime access to this Specialization Program. There are no time limits or constrictions in this course and you are welcome to revisit the materials as many times as you like.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend completing the course within 1 year after registration. The length of time required to complete the course depends on the individuals’ dedication and available time to study.
Master (M) Course Prerequisites
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the Master Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background in fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals and other health professionals.
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service, you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.
Balance Performance Specialist Testimonials
- Desiree Duggan, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Penny Tisko, AFPA Certified Trainer, Running Coach
- Katharine S Cummings, Exercise Specialist, ACE Certified Professional
- Robert Griffith, AFPA Certified Professional