This course is being updated to give you smaller, more manageable tracks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when the courses are ready.
BE THE POWER BEHIND ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
BECOME AN ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND CREDENTIAL TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETITION
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSE … BECOME A GMP FITNESS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Athletic Performance Specialist Course equips coaches, strength and conditioning coaches, trainers and other enthusiastic health professionals with the skills guaranteed to help your athletes achieve the speed, agility, explosiveness and quickness they need to win and enhance their performance.
The Athletic Performance Specialist Course provides the groundwork for any coach/instructor interested in enhancing client performance. The course covers a large number of drills, activities and training methods that can be integrated with your existing training, techniques and movement programs.
A comprehensive athletic development course that helps your athletes achieve the speed, agility, explosiveness and quickness they need to win. Get the experience you need and be successful with this complete Athletic Performance Specialist Course.
CREATE AND PROMOTE PUBLIC AWARENESS
Our Athletic Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate athletic training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their athletic fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater athletic performance.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance athletic performance of elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Athletic Performance” coaching business.
→ Create “Athletic for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Athletic Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Athletic Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Athletic Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Athletic Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Athletic Performance Camp” for all individuals.
GAIN THE TOOLS AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY:
→ Execute Athletic change strategies with every client to improve athletic ability and performance.
→ Implement Athletic corrective exercises to target weaknesses and prevent injury.
→ Design and implement a comprehensive Athletic program that builds agility, speed, muscle and strength.
→ Transform any Athletic exercise to adapt to each clients athletic ability.
→ Provide Athletic injury prevention programs that stabilize the body.
→ Assess individuals to determine any Athletic movement dysfunctions, weakness, tightness and/or altered movement patterns.
→ Apply your Athletic assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
→ Conduct effective Athletic warm-up sessions, incorporating elements important to improving structure and support.
→ Customize the Athletic cool down to decrease injuries.
→ Deliver selective Athletic training techniques that produce better results.
→ Customize functional Athletic exercises to develop an athletic, resilient body.
→ Execute cutting edge Athletic awareness techniques to maximize your sessions and create better results.
→ Carry Out Athletic drill strategy sessions to engage the core, strengthen the entire body and build stamina.
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
The Athletic Performance Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop great athletic performance.
Athletic Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—7 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Athletic Performance Practicing Skills Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
→ Important reasoning questions that will reinforce important topics relating to Athletic Performance.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
→ Practice exam questions serve to help you become familiar with what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Athletic Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Use these Athletic Resource Marketing Components to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
Athletic Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Assessment Test Charts to accurately track client progress and where progress needs to be made.
→ Training Routine Charts that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
A CREDENTIAL TO DIFFERENTIATE YOU FROM THE COMPETITION
After successful completion, you will receive an Official Certificate displaying Athletic Performance Specialist.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Athletic Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET LIKE THE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WITH OUR COMPLETE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST TRAINING COURSE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HELP CLIENTS FUNCTION AT THEIR BEST AND REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE DISCOVERY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
Sound plans and expert solutions on Athletic Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
- Athletic Assessment Process. Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses.
- Specific Intervention Strategies. Implement solutions to run faster and jump higher.
- Self-Care Injury Prevention. Apply recovery techniques that minimize injury.
- Movement Analysis Principles. Deliver modalities to improve SAQ power.
- Key Education Takeaways. Communicate the best programming and information.
- Athletic Safety Methods. Cue and instruct safely and effectively.
- Muscle Stimulation Strategies. Build controlled athletic movements.
- Dynamic Total Body Posture Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
- Athletic Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
- Mastery Procedures. Create a successful athletic performance business.
- Build Champions. Launch an athletic education service for all experience levels.
A COMPLETELY NEW WAY TO DELIVER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE TRAINING
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver athletic performance training. Specialized training solutions ideas that help you convey your own creativity and provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
- Game Changer Athlete Training System. Keep your clients in the game and help them build a strong foundation of basic movement patterns needed for sports. Your athletes will magnify the skills required to improve their speed, agility, balance, flexibility and endurance.
- Metabolic Movement Training System. Re-energize your clients with the fat burning/dynamic workouts—that blend elements of high-intensity interval training, varied muscle group resistance training and active rest periods to help clients gain the rhythm that will improve their sport.
- Goal Specific Training System. Raises the bar and help athletes achieve the body they’ve always wanted through a unique approach to fitness that really works with their lifestyle and personal goals. An athletic functional training approach that encompasses compound, cardiovascular, strength and balance conditioning movements.
- Active Aging Training System. An athletic, low-impact training approach, designed for the active aging community to improve balance, coordination, improve cardio and burn calories by using more muscle groups simultaneously.
- Varied Training System. Techniques to train weaknesses for a more symmetrical and balanced, athletic physique.
COACH, OBSERVE AND ADVANCE MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGIATE ATHLETES, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
- Dynamic warm-up and flexibility drills.
- Resistance training programs using kettlebells and weights.
- Speed development and change of direction work.
- Explosiveness from a static position.
- Proper running mechanics.
- Maximum speed techniques.
- Resistance running.
- Speed ladder drills.
- Reaction time and change of direction quickness.
- Sport specific plyometrics.
- Sequence jumps plyometrics.
- Proper lifting technique
- Core stabilization.
- Combining plyometric and weight training.
- Upper body strength with plyometric exercises.
- Lower body muscular power with plyometric exercises.
- Overall strength training with increased proprioceptive demands.
- Power for the core and the upper and lower body.
- Athletic performance testing.
- Agility performance testing.
THE KNOWLEDGE YOU GAIN FROM THE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST WILL BE VALUABLE IN PERSONAL TRAINING AND SMALL GROUP CLASSES
- Advance your career. Expand your skills and expertise and work with athletes at any performance level, one-on-one or with the entire team.
- Identify relevant components. Focus on appreciating the significance of attention in sports and exercise.
- Reduce the risk of injury. Effective recovery strategies to increase physical readiness and reduce the risk of injury.
- Values and principles of goal setting. Apply to athletic participation and performance.
- Prepare players mentally and physically. Strategies for managing anxiety in athletic performance.
- Fitness assessment testing. The key to progress. You need to know where you began so you can progress.
- Provide a routine. Focus players with a structure, stability and consistency on match days/game days.
- Retain structural maintenance. Resistance training programs that strengthens your bones. Your muscles get stronger, your nervous system remains active and your internal organs stay healthy.
- Higher level athletic performance. Training with increased complexity and higher intensity approaches to achieve optimal adaptations.
- Group, circuit and HIIT athletic performance efficiency. Deliver efficient targeted training sessions for speed, power, stamina and agility in a motivating environment.
ENHANCE HEALTH AND FITNESS AND BECOMING A LEADER IN ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- Advance Your Career. Further develop and expand your expertise and grow your career and work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened skills with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional athletes.
- Discover Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols to give your clients the highest results.
- Stand Out. Use the “GMP Fitness Education Methods and Techniques” in your training to help you stand out from others and retain more clients.
- Seamlessly Integrate. Apply the exercise approaches to your current training system and consistently help your clients get faster results.
- Gain More. Specialized work often pays more. Earn more as a GMP Fitness Athletic Performance Specialist.