1. Controls weight.
2. Raises your metabolism.
3. Increases your energy levels.
4. Combats health conditions like type II diabetes.
5. Reduces your risk of heart disease.
6. Improves mood and makes you feel happier.
7. Boosts energy.
8. Promotes better sleep quality.
9. Stimulates blood flow for healthier skin.
10. Builds bone density.
11. Improves digestion.
12. Improves brain function.
13. Gives you more confidence.
14. Calms your body and brain.
15. Exercise is fun and social.
How Much Exercise
Aim for at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise, or 75 minutes per week of vigorous exercise (AHA).
Before starting a new exercise program, remember to check with your doctor.
The Bottom Line
Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, boost your health and have fun.
Exercise offers incredible benefits that can improve nearly every aspect of your health from the inside out.