The Triathlon Performance Specialist is a certification that every triathlete should own.
• Access to reliable and extensively used training principles and programs with a multitude of techniques and tactics.
• Strategies for training, fueling, recovery and mental preparation.
• Credible research, proven techniques expert advice.
• Simple techniques you can apply with your clients right away!
Learn Special Topics, Training & Research
• The proper training for triathlon cycling, swimming and running.
• The hazards facing triathletes and how they can be prevented.
• The triathlon transitions.
• Why a wetsuit will improve your swimming leg.
• How to survive the triathlon start.
• Why cycling cadence is important.
• What hill training does for you.
Discover Injury Prevention Strategies
• How to prevent overtraining and stay fresh, strong and injury free.
• Strength training for endurance purposes, combined with aerobic and cardiovascular training.
• Why the lower back muscles can be the source of a triathletes ailments, ranging from sciatica to hip pain or burning pain in lower extremities and how core conditioning can help prevent this.
• How to boost triathlon training with effective exercise for triathletes.
• How to develop outstanding training plans for an array of triathlon methods based on individual client goals.
• How proper exercise can help prevent injury.
• Heat-related illnesses—symptoms and first-aid and treatment.
• Hydration suggestions for triathletes.
• Nutritional tips and methods for triathletes.
• The answer on why orthotics can enhance performance and efficiency.
• The importance of heart rate monitoring.
• The benefit of self-myofascial release techniques to inhibit overactive muscles.
• Foam rolling to speed workout recovery and boost performance.
• Why it is important to warm-up and cool down.
• What a sports massage can do for a triathlete.
• A basic understanding of joint movement.
• Phases of the walking gait cycle.
Study Triathlon Injury Prevention & Treatment
• Common triathlon injuries, causes and recovery.
• Detailed information of each injury and how they can best be avoided.
• Diagnosis, treatment options and what a triathlete can do.
• Proper care and rehabilitation to ensure triathletes return to sport as quickly as possible.
• Symptoms, recovery, rehabilitation and prevention tips.
• Restoring high speed, power and agility.
• Reestablishing proprioception and normal range of motion.
….. And so much more!!!!