HERE’S A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE POSTURE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
The Posture Performance Specialist provides first-class training techniques and strategies so you can observe and evaluate posture mechanics, be able to associate function with symptoms and then instruct clients confidently. You’ll learn how to assess posture and discover how to construct and execute posture training corrective exercises and progressions into cohesive programs for all individuals, at any age or skill level, for performance enhancement and biomechanical improvement. With the knowledge you gain from the Posture Performance Specialist Course clients will safely improve and enhance their posture, become more posturally aware, gain natural, balanced alignment and achieve their goals.
GET THE FULL COURSE DETAILS BELOW IN THE TABS AND THE TEXT UNDER THE TABS
✓ Advanced / 50 Plus Hours
✓ Self-Paced / Distance Education
✓ Comprehensive Learning Materials
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CECS/CEUS
If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness. The course may be pending approval. If not, we can go over simple options to help you get your CECs/CEUs for this course. The same applies for all certification companies below where you see call or email.
You get a GREAT COURSE, a NEW CREDENTIAL and VALUABLE CECS/CEUS.
Just call GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com because we want the process of getting your CECs/CEUs to be easy for you and we help many individuals when a course is pending approval or is not currently approved. It takes only a few minutes to go over the options to help you get your CECs/CEUs quickly and easily and we are more than happy to assist you!
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements with almost every major certifying agency and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—call or email**
✓ American College on Sports Medicine—ACSM—30+
✓ Aquatic Exercise Association—AEA—call or email**
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—call or email**
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—call or email**
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—40
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—30+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30+
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—call or email**
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—30+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—30+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—30+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30+
*Note: NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
**Note: At this time, GMP Fitness is not on the list of pre-approved providers. You are still free to utilize this course for CECs/CEUs. You would just need to petition the course for CEC/CEU credit and we are more than happy to assist you with this! We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!! So just call or email GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
✓ Online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
✓ Online exam instructions are included in the package.
✓ Course outline and instructions included in your package.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
✓ Take all the time you need to practice, study and make the course materials your own through practice and repetition.
✓ No travel is necessary.
✓ Study at your own pace.
✓ Valuable CEUS/CECs.
✓ Online exam—complete when you are ready.
✓ Training plans that you can customize.
✓ Credibility & increased salary potential.
✓ Member discount offers coming soon.
✓ Various low-tech tools (for example – G Ball, balance discs, domes and foam rollers).
• Clearly articulate the science and benefits of good posture.
• Execute and complete a professional posture assessment and interpret the results.
• Determine the areas of the body that may be restraining function.
• Create extensive retrain and strengthen posture programs and successfully implement these with your clients.
• Utilize a broad range of different types of exercise equipment props such as balance discs, balance dome trainers, G Balls, yoga blocks, Pilates rings and know how they are used to provide support and to challenge the core.
• Understand a screening and assessment process, along with specific strategies that you can use to enhance the impact you have on getting clients to make a change.
• Gain a thorough understanding to assess, communicate and strengthen posture.
• Examine posture techniques to restore and renew the areas of the body that are limiting function.
• Examine solutions for posture, biomechanics and injuries and moves for common repetitive motions.
• Master cuing and posture guidance for your clients to correct common posture faults.
• Gain a thorough understanding of healthy posture positions.
• Master posture self-care and awareness strategies for better performance.
• Study injury prevention techniques to prevent poor posture.
• Explore basic and more advanced posture exercises to strengthen control of alignment.
• Gain knowledge on how to teach centered posture and movement exercises.
• Explore factors that contribute to muscle imbalance, perpetuate pain and affect posture, balance, alignment and motion.
• Learn daily posture tips and exercises to help clients build and heighten posture awareness.
• Master strengthening posture exercises using balls and other low-tech tools.
• Develop complete postural programs.
• Review exercises that are based on contemporary bio-mechanical concepts blended with yoga and Pilates practices.
• Find out how to effectively apply successful posture systems and strategies to optimize your skills for better client results.
• Review guidelines and benefits when using the stability ball to improve posture.
• Study therapeutic exercises to implement with your clients.
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the the Performance Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background with fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals.
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
The Posture Performance Specialist equips coaches, strength and conditioning coaches, trainers and other enthusiastic health professionals with the skills guaranteed to develop and improve posture and functional movement.
The course provides superior training techniques and strategies so you can observe and assess posture mechanics, be able to associate function with symptoms and then instruct clients confidently. With the knowledge you gain from the Posture Performance Specialist Course clients will safely improve and enhance their posture and they will achieve their goals and become more posturally aware.
A comprehensive posture development course that leads to an overall improvement of performance, especially in alignment, motion, balance and functional strength and flexibility for any sport or movement, ability or age. Get the experience you need and be successful with this complete Posture Performance Specialist Course.
Our Posture Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate posture training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their postural fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater posture performance.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance Posture Performance of elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Posture Performance” coaching business.
→ Create “Posture for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Posture Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Posture Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Posture Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Posture Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Posture Performance Camp” for all individuals.
→ Implement Postural Change strategies with every client to master posture.
→ Design and implement comprehensive Postural programs that builds healthy posture.
→ Transform any Postural exercise to match a client’s postural problem.
→ Provide Postural corrective exercises prevention programs to target weaknesses and dysfunctions and prevent injury.
→ Assess individuals to determine any Postural weakness, tightness and/or altered movement patterns.
→ Apply your Postural training assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
→ Conduct effective Postural warm-up sessions to improve structure and support.
→ Customize the Postural cool down, incorporating important plasticity elements.
→ Deliver selective Postural training techniques that produce better results.
→ Customize functional Postural exercises to decrease injury and improve posture.
→ Execute cutting edge Postural awareness techniques to maximize your sessions.
→ Carry Out Postural strategies in client sessions to create a personal experience.
The Posture Performance Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop life habits for healthy posture and to move well.
Posture Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—7 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Posture Performance Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
Important reasoning questions that will:
→ Assist you with the course reflective activity labs.
→ Reinforce the material from the Modules.
→ Support you in how you plan to incorporate the new skill and/or knowledge you have learned into your business to improve client outcomes.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
→ Note taking helps you retain the information from each Module and helps you with your study efforts.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
Get familiar with the final exam. The Practice Exam Questions serve to help you:
→ Where you need to focus your readiness and study efforts.
→ Become familiar of what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Prepare you to do your best on the final exam.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Postural Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Reliable, pertinent and credible content.
→ Fresh creative concepts.
Use these Postural Resource Marketing Components to:
→ Develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
→ Create and promote public awareness.
Plus Get Postural ergonomic reproducible handout resources for your clients.
→ Posture Guidance Work Station Productivity.
→ Posture Guidance Work Station Stretching Exercises.
Posture Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Assessment Test Charts to accurately track client progress and where progress needs to be made.
Training plans that you can customize to:
→ Keep track of client progress.
→ Record client workout design and program implementation.
→ Inspire, motivate and give positive reinforcement for getting healthier.
→ Set client goals and reward progress—incentive programs.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Posture Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
Sound solution concepts of Posture Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
• Posture Assessment Process. Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses.
• Specific Intervention Strategies. Enhance and impact client change.
• Self-Care Injury Prevention. Convey quickly learnable and teachable exercise protocols.
• Movement Analysis Principles. Establish effective posture fitness program development.
• Key Education Takeaways. Communicate the best programming and information.
• Posture Safety Methods. Safely and effectively cue and instruct.
• Muscle Stimulation Strategies. Build slow controlled movements.
• Dynamic Total Body Posture Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
• Posture Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
• Mastery Procedures. Create a successful business.
• Align Posture Screenings. Launch a Posture education service.
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver Posture Performance training. Specialized training solutions that help you provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
• Joint Integrity Training. Deliver modalities to improve static and active posture.
• Prevention Training. Execute multiple training options for a wide range of fitness levels to stay injury free.
• Posture Assessment Training. Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses.
• Targeted Training. Convey structured routines that involve a multitude of key muscle areas.
• Foundational Training. Strengthen fundamental techniques for beginner or new clients.
• Varied Training. Administer diversified training options and modalities for greater client success.
• Re-Engage Innovative Training. Apply a method that creates multi-sensory posture workouts to boost energy.
• Posture Safety Training. Cue and instruct safely and effectively.
• Creative Posture Training. Communicate resistance techniques to improve posture.
• Peak Performance Training. Implement intricate program options that challenge advanced clients to deliver results.
• Power Posture Training. Create movement sequences for optimal alignment and better posture.
• Rewired Body Awareness Training. Reinforce a blueprint of posture exercises.