HERE’S A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE HOMEOPATHY AND SPORTS WELLNESS SPECIALIST
The Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist Course provides first-class solutions on a natural system of medicine that offers extended answers to many health concerns. Study why homeopathic products help heal and prevent potential musculoskeletal injuries and how they give you faster, more dynamic results for sports performance enhancement. The Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist Course delivers information on popular treatments for all types of skin diseases, joint diseases, auto-immune diseases, as well as colds and flues. Get to know why all ages can safely use and benefit from homeopathy and maximize health potential and share your new knowledge with a wide range of clients.
GET THE FULL DETAILS OF THE COURSE IN THE TABS IN THE CENTER AND GRAY BOXES BELOW.
✓ Intermediate/Advanced / 30 Plus Hours
✓ Self-Paced / Comprehensive Distance Education Learning Materials
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—call or email
✓ American College on Sports Medicine—ACSM—30+
✓ Aquatic Exercise Association—AEA—call or email
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—call or email
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—call or email
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—25
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—30+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30+
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—call or email
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—30+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—20
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—30+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—call or email
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—30+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30+
*Note: NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
*Note: The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
✓ Online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change sometime in 2017. If you order now, even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
✓ Online exam instructions are included in the package.
✓ Course outline and instructions included in your package.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
✓ Take all the time you need to practice, study and make the course materials your own through practice and repetition.
✓ No travel is necessary.
✓ Study at your own pace.
✓ Valuable CEUS/CECs.
✓ Online exam—complete when you are ready.
✓ Training plans that you can customize.
✓ Credibility & increased salary potential.
✓ Member discount offers coming soon.
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the the Performance Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Basic understanding of nutrition and a healthy diet
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals.
• Explain the role of homeopathy and how it gives you faster, more dynamic results for sports injuries and performance enhancement.
• Explain homeopathic products and how they help heal and prevent potential musculoskeletal injuries including tendons, ligaments, joint capsules and discs.
• Identify homeopathic ingredients can determine the optimal synergistic effect, promoting health and maximizing our abilities, under high-pressure situations.
• Clearly articulate the basics of homeopathy for help maintaining a healthy weight or reaching weight loss goals.
• Outline the basic principles and guidelines related to homeopathic products.
• Discuss the different homeopathic products that can be useful in first aid kits, backpacks, travel kits and gym bags.
• Examine the different natural homeopathic ingredients that can be used to relieve allergies, eye irritations and other common health conditions.
• Learn what enzyme effectiveness depends on.
• Find the answer to why enzymes are beneficial for physical fitness.
• Amplify knowledge on digestive symptomatology, food intolerances and enzymes.
• Get to know an enzyme deficiency test designed to assist in determining possible enzyme deficiencies.
• Understand the effect of pH on enzyme activity.
• Gain knowledge on the three primary groups of enzymes.
• Discover how to choose an effective enzyme supplement.
• Gain insight on why the use of effective enzymes such as nattokinase and other proteolytic enzymes are beneficial.
• Uncover why enzymes and probiotics is ideal and provides complete digestive care
• Understand why eating an enzyme rich diet helps preserve your body’s own natural enzyme potential.
• Learn why you should take digestive enzyme supplements.
• Discover why the cells in our body use enzymes for building, maintenance and repair.
• Gain scientifically proven information on the power of enzymes to help the body absorb essential nutrients.
• Get to know proven approaches for helping your clients to increase energy, improve health and decrease reliance on medications.
• Amplify knowledge on nutrition and healthy eating habits.
The Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist is an invaluable resource for the experienced professionals and wellness enthusiasts who want to obtain specialized information and develop the skills, knowledge and abilities that enhance health and well-being and become a leader in homeopathy and sports wellness education.
Homeopathy is a healing modality that has a successful 200 year history. Get to know this cutting edge medical technology and all the major benefits when you take the Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist Course and share your new professional expertise—lifting others to new heights.
After successful completion, you will receive an official Specialist Certificate displaying Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist.
Nutrition and supplements work on a biochemical level, but homeopathy works bioenergetically. In addition to your nutrition advice:
→ Educate individuals on this scientific system of healthcare and how it activates the body’s powerful, innate healing resources.
→ Counsel clients on this remarkable healing art, that has amazing therapeutic abilities reaching deep within our nervous system, correcting a range of acute and chronic weaknesses.
→ Inform individuals why homeopathic products are safe and effective therapeutic solutions offering a deep acting, lasting relief therapy to address the roots of disease, free from side effects.
→ Get extensive information of sports-related injuries and describes the homeopathic treatments to cure them.
→ Homeopathy offers breakthroughs in the realm of sports enhancement, not available from any other adjunct.
→ Homeopathy offers fast, safe, and all-natural results for athletic injuries, muscle enhancement and sports performance issues.
The Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the amazing therapeutic abilities of Homeopathic Medicine.
Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—5 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
→ Important reasoning questions that will reinforce important topics relating to Homeopathic Medicine.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
→ Practice exam questions serve to help you become familiar with what to expect on the final exam and question type format. They are a mix of true/false and multiple choice questions that are based on the information from each module. The quizzes will help you retain the information from each module, test your comprehension of the content and prepare you for the examination.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change sometime in 2017. If you order now, even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Use these Homeopathic Resource Marketing Components to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Homeopathy and Sports Wellness Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.