✓ Intermediate/Advanced / 30 Plus Hours
✓ Self-Paced / Comprehensive Distance Education Learning Materials
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CECS/CEUS
If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness. The course may be pending approval. If not, we can go over simple options to help you get your CECs/CEUs for this course. The same applies for all certification companies below where you see call or email.
You get a GREAT COURSE, a NEW CREDENTIAL and VALUABLE CECS/CEUS.
Just call GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com because we want the process of getting your CECs/CEUs to be easy for you and we help many individuals when a course is pending approval or is not currently approved. It takes only a few minutes to go over the options to help you get your CECs/CEUs quickly and easily and we are more than happy to assist you!
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements with almost every major certifying agency and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—call or email**
✓ American College on Sports Medicine—ACSM—30+
✓ Aquatic Exercise Association—AEA—call or email
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—call or email**
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—call or email**
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—30
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—30+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30+
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—call or email**
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—30+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—30+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—30+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30+
*Note: NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
**Note: At this time, GMP Fitness is not on the list of pre-approved providers. You are still free to utilize this course for CECs/CEUs. You would just need to petition the course for CEC/CEU credit and we are more than happy to assist you with this! We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!! So just call or email GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
✓ Online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change sometime in 2017. If you order now, even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
✓ Online exam instructions are included in the package.
✓ Course outline and instructions included in your package.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
✓ Take all the time you need to study and make the course materials your own through practice and repetition.
✓ No travel is necessary.
✓ Study at your own pace.
✓ Valuable CEUS/CECs.
✓ Online exam—complete when you are ready.
✓ Training plans that you can customize.
✓ Credibility and increased salary potential.
✓ Member discount offers coming soon.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
The course requires minimal low tech fitness equipment. Examples of low tech fitness tools include G Balls, dumbbells and resistance bands.
• Learn what enzyme effectiveness depends on.
• Find the answer to why enzymes are beneficial for physical fitness.
• Amplify knowledge on digestive symptomatology, food intolerances and enzymes.
• Get to know an enzyme deficiency test designed to assist in determining possible enzyme deficiencies.
• Understand the effect of pH on enzyme activity.
• Gain knowledge on the three primary groups of enzymes.
• Discover how to choose an effective enzyme supplement.
• Gain insight on why the use of effective enzymes such as nattokinase and other proteolytic enzymes are beneficial.
• Uncover why enzymes and probiotics is ideal and provides complete digestive care
• Understand why eating an enzyme rich diet helps preserve your body’s own natural enzyme potential.
• Learn why you should take digestive enzyme supplements.
• Discover why the cells in our body use enzymes for building, maintenance and repair.
• Gain scientifically proven information on the power of enzymes to help the body absorb essential nutrients.
• Get to know proven approaches for helping your clients to increase energy, improve health and decrease reliance on medications.
• Amplify knowledge on nutrition and healthy eating habits.
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the the Performance Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Basic understanding of nutrition and a healthy diet
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals.
• It’s a practical blueprint for building a highly productive and profitable company that is purpose driven from the inside out.
• A step by step course for the business owner who wants to attach more meaning to what they do … and automatically expand profits as a result!
• One of the key areas in this course is learning how to work with a chiropractic practice and the practice business model.
• The Course BluePrint is practical and useful, and applies for all health professionals. It is set-up in a way that you can adapt the model to different settings and endeavors.
• Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions—make this practical model beneficial for all health professionals. When applied they can re-vamp, strengthen and energize your process with inspiration, grounding and confidence.
• A more informed individual means lower stress levels and better health—and this course will teach you to deliver high-quality information about fitness and wellness to more people.
• The business or practice, will ENORMOUSLY benefit by the information contained in the Holistic Success Specialist Course.
Evolve Your Enterprise—Re-Assess, Re-Envision And Re-Create Your Business To Deliver Meaningful Impact And Even Greater Profits
• Learn successful and innovative marketing tried and true secrets tips, tricks and tools
• Explode your sales to record levels
• Open new doors and cultivate your business
• Get clarity on your mission and grow your future
• Streamline your business operations
• Discover new tools to expand your business
* Rise smarter and break through business plateaus
• Expand revenue streams that changes lives with fitness and wellness
• Develop services to reach the ideal market
• Build an inspired brand
• Fine-tune your operating systems
• Boost confidence to increase sales
There’s never been a better time to make the move and become a GMP Fitness Holistic Success Specialist.
Build upon your current success.
The Holistic Success Specialist program is intended to offer you a seamless transition from wherever you are in your business right now. Making change. Change for you. Change for others.
As a Holistic Success Specialist, you’ll not only be coaching your ideal clients due to your current expertise as a certified professional, you’ll also be creating your dream practice tailored to your unique personality, needs, lifestyle and business needs.
The Holistic Success Specialist is a comprehensive training course with chapter blueprint solutions.
Each blueprint solution is unique and tailored to help expand your vision, amplify your reach and expand your income by narrowing down strategies that produce the most direct paths to smart work and more income.
Covering all aspects of holistic business development from a multi-directional approach— starting with the conception to planning, execution, structure, strategies, sales, networking, exposure, marketing and customer building techniques—all empowering you and helping you understand the intrinsic value of a holistic entrepreneurship and how to make it work for you.
PLUS a focus on medically sound movement prevention and rehabilitation programs.
Holistic Success Specialists play an essential role in the fitness and wellness of those individuals that they serve.
Benchmarks for Success
→ Opportunities to expand and grow your clients health and well-being.
→ Growth for a wider client population and expanding business and profits.
→ Integration of mind-body and spirit principles within the business format.
→ Creative development of combined alternative fitness and wellness projects and collaborations and centers.
Holistic Success Specialist—A Blueprint that advises you on how to create your own personal and business success through a chiropractic model, where the holistic perspective is on the complete being: the robustness of one’s health.
THE TRAINING BLUEPRINT: Holistic Success Specialist content will provide you with both ideal and practical information, thus providing a BluePrint as you move forward in your studies.
THE COURSE BLUEPRINT HAS A SIMPLE FOCUS: Identify and deliver measurable fitness and wellness outcomes.
DISCOVER NEW TOOLS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS: Put the information approaches and techniques from this course quickly into your current systems to manage retention, focus on the right clients, contact them at the right time and communicate the right fitness and wellness message.
IMMEDIATELY APPLY: Own or manage a thriving, successful business.
Use what you learn from this Course to work with a variety of companies—helping to create and implement programs, train others and develop a corporate culture of fitness and wellness.
Growth starts when you do. Enjoy the satisfaction you’ll feel when you join the others who have chosen to become a Holistic Success Specialist gain fitness and wellness business systems for maximum profits just look at the success of one of our graduates.
Build confidence and raise your staff’s self–esteem and generate more success.
The value in having a confident relationship with an influencer in your industry can make all the difference for your brand.
→ Learn about essential tools that can help build relations for your business.
→ Discover why growing and maintaining a relationship with industry health professionals is paramount for your business.
→ Discover how to cultivate relationships with influencers by first identifying the right ones.
→ Create conversations, nurture the relationship and build a mutually beneficial, successful strategic partnership.
In building a lasting relationship its important to get to know the health professional and/or influencer you may align with.
→ Build a relationship with the influencer before you pitch them.
→ Gain insight on how to build a rapport with a few influencers as you work toward your partnerships.
→ Find out how to make a collaboration meaningful and built for the long-term.
→ Identify how to define relationship expectations and goals upfront.
→ Familiarize yourself with right influencers and have an understanding of why they are the good fit for your business.
→ Learn about offer incentives like free products and memberships to grab the influencers attention.
As you progress through the course, you are preparing for your professional fitness and wellness business/practice. We reveal the secrets for dominating the power of a referral network to expand your business and get exceptional results with clients will be revealed. Plus you will discover innovative and sound strategies for assuring partnerships between doctors and exercise professionals.
Extending your expertise into engaging with influencers, allows you to dig deeper into the conversation and gets your services/products into the hands of individuals you want to connect with. With an influencers support, you can better reach and connect with more clients and provide more inspiration.
→ Develop a strategic alliance with a chiropractor or other health professional in your community.
→ Create goals and objectives for your wellness plan.
→ Benchmark your existing program to proven wellness programs.
→ Build a better business.
→ Create a high-performance culture in your business.
→ Find out marketing and business for professional entrepreneurs.
→ Discover personal and professional growth.
→ Construct living your vision, passion and business.
→ Uncover top strategies for group exercise program success.
→ Determine strategies for business owners, fitness managers and program directors.
→ Find steps and scripts you can put to use in your business immediately.
→ Get information to help individuals prepare and evaluate their health and wellness goals.
→ Identify how to create and maintain supportive spaces.
→ Learn relaxation that is important for both body and mind.
→ Discover how to set-up your business foundation and create an abundance mindset.
One of the key areas in this course is learning how to work with a chiropractic practice and the practice business model.
→ A fitness leader complements the practice.
→ Choosing a qualified fitness professional.
→ Defining the responsibilities of your fitness professional.
→ Determining a nationally recognized and qualified certifying body.
→ Continuing education for your fitness professional and support staff.
→ Conducting a high-quality fitness and wellness assessment.
→ Exercise equipment options (high and low-tech equipment).
→ Suggested equipment packages and fitness session fee pricing.
→ The importance of stability ball training.
→ Effective flexibility conditioning.
→ Fitness equipment application.