This course is being updated to give you smaller, more manageable tracks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when the courses are ready.
BE THE POWER BEHIND FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE
BECOME A FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND CREDENTIAL TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETITION
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSE … BECOME A GMP FITNESS FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
CREATE AND PROMOTE PUBLIC AWARENESS
Our Flexibility Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate flexibility training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their flexibility fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater flexibility.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance flexibility performance for elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Flexibility Performance” coaching business.
→ Create “Flexibility for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Flexibility Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Flexibility Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Flexibility Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Flexibility Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Flexibility Performance Camp” for all individuals.
GAIN THE TOOLS AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY:
→ Implement Flexibility Change strategies with every client to master flexibility.
→ Design and implement comprehensive Flexibility programs to enhance elasticity.
→ Implement Flexibility corrective exercises to improve range of motion.
→ Transform any Flexibility exercise to adapt to each client.
→ Provide Flexibility injury prevention programs to target weaknesses.
→ Assess individuals to determine any Flexibility tightness or dysfunction.
→ Apply your Flexibility assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
→ Conduct effective Flexibility warm-up sessions to improve structure and support.
→ Customize the Flexibility cool down, incorporating important plasticity elements.
→ Deliver selective Flexibility training techniques that produce better results.
→ Customize functional Flexibility exercises to decrease injury and improve mobility.
→ Execute cutting edge Flexibility awareness techniques to maximize your sessions.
→ Carry Out Flexibility strategies in client sessions to create a personal experience.
FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST MATERIALS
The Flexibility Performance Specialist program is presented and or organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop life habits for healthy flexibility and to move well.
Flexibility Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—8 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Flexibility Performance Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
→ Important reasoning questions that will reinforce the material from the Modules.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
→ Practice exam questions serve to help you become familiar with what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Flexibility Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Assessment Test Charts to accurately track client progress and where progress needs to be made.
→ Training Routine Charts that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Flexibility Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET LIKE FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WITH OUR COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE TRAINING COURSE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HELP CLIENTS FUNCTION AT THEIR BEST AND REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE
FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE DISCOVERY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
Sound plans and expert solutions on Flexibility Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
- Flexibility Assessment Process. Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses.
- Specific Intervention Strategies. Enhance and impact client change.
- Self-Care Injury Prevention. Convey quickly learnable and teachable exercise protocols.
- Foundational Flexibility. Establish fundamental techniques for beginner or new clients.
- Movement Analysis Principles. Execute elements to improve active range of motion.
- Targeted Training. Deliver structured routines involving a multitude of key muscle areas.
- Key Education Takeaways. Communicate the best programming and information.
- Flexibility Safety Methods. Cue and instruct safely and effectively.
- Muscle Stimulation Strategies. Build slow controlled movements.
- Dynamic Total Body Flexibility Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
- Flexibility Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
- Mastery Procedures. Create a successful business.
- Flexibility Screenings. Launch a Workplace Flexibility and Mobility education service.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver Flexibility Performance training. Specialized training solutions that help you provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
- Vital Mobility. Utilizing both static and dynamic combo training essential to increase and maintain flexibility.
- Yoga Fluidity. Poses that bring awareness, improve motion, increase circulation and quiet your mind.
- Dynamic Training. Relaxing extended muscles while contract.
- Active-ROM Training. Active exercises to improve toning and strength motion.
- Passive-ROM Training. Movement that keeps muscles supple and functioning.
- Corrective Training. Techniques designed to restore dynamic mobility and fine motor control.
- Prevention Training. Movement to help keep joints flexible, reduce pain and improve balance and strength.
- Full Body Flexibility. Structured routines that involve a multitude of key muscle areas.
- Release Training. Sound techniques for common structural and functional aliments.
- Athletic Mobility. Movement sequences that transfer directly onto the field.
- Mobility Resistance Training. Active mobility sequences for increased ROM and strength.
- Dynamix Training. Multi-purpose flexibility techniques with balance integrations.
ENHANCE HEALTH AND FITNESS AND BECOMING A LEADER IN FLEXIBILITY PERFORMANCE
- Advance Your Career. Further develop and expand your expertise and grow your career and work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened skills with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional athletes.
- Discover Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols to give your clients the highest results.
- Stand Out. Use the “GMP Fitness Education Methods and Techniques” in your training to help you stand out from others and retain more clients.
- Seamlessly Integrate. Apply the exercise approaches to your current training system and consistently help your clients get faster results.
- Gain More. Specialized work often pays more. Earn more as a GMP Fitness Flexibility Performance Specialist.