The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Level 2 provides fitness professionals, health educators, coaches, nurses, dietitians, athletic trainers, occupational therapists and all other health professionals with the necessary guidelines, exercise protocols, lifestyle recommendations and resources to be successful in helping clients with fibromyalgia achieve a healthier lifestyle. A Fibromyalgia Health Specialist plays an important role in the life of individuals by assisting them to achieve their life, health and wellness goals. The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Course provides practical knowledge and engaging information to help you educate clients on lifestyle adjustments. Having the insight from Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Course will help you to be part of your clients healthcare team and work closely with other related health professionals.
AFTER COMPLETION OF THE FIBROMYALGIA HEALTH SPECIALIST LEVEL 2 COURSE YOU WILL HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO WORK WITH INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE FIBROMYALGIA AND YOUR CLIENTS WILL BENEFIT FROM YOUR KNOWLEDGE, COMPASSION, COMMITMENT, EXPERTISE AND INNOVATION
You will have the skills to help clients:
✓ Refocus their life’s goals.
✓ Rebuild their wellness.
✓ Move past challenges.
✓ Find the motivation and tools to achieve their physical and emotional health goals.
✓ Become healthier and happier in all areas of their life.
✓ Embrace healthy new habits and refocus on goals.
✓ Release anxieties and agitation with simple and effective breathing methods.
✓ Recognize and transform common daily behaviors.
You will have the knowledge to help clients:
✓ Make healthier lifestyle choices.
✓ Learn how to sleep better and increase their energy.
✓ Enhance their physical health, emotional well-being and mental strength.
✓ Cope and manage their stress, pain and emotional distress.
✓ Achieve better health and balance and rebuild their wellness.
✓ Eat better for energy levels.
✓ Lower and eliminate stress.
✓ Achieve concentration and a clear mind.
Excel in dedication, support and guidance by taking the Fibromyalgia Health Specialist course.
You will be able to:
✓ Address a wide variety of factors to help individuals feel their best.
✓ Work in conjunction with physicians to provide a vital link in the health care system.
✓ Guide your clients and become an integral part of the continuum of care.
✓ Serve as the day to day guide for your client.
✓ Lead those affected by the condition to healthy change.
✓ Develop and implement exercise programming for clients.
THE COURSE INCORPORATES VALUABLE INFORMATION
✓ Understand fibromyalgia and the impact in the individuals life.
✓ Comprehend and master health and wellness coaching methods.
✓ Discover about positive psychology and motivational strategies.
✓ Learn the diagnosis, symptoms and traditional treatments of fibromyalgia.
✓ Review the history of fibromyalgia.
✓ Gain insight on the medical conditions commonly occurring with fibromyalgia (FM).
✓ Acquire concise information about the diagnosis and symptoms.
✓ Become familiar with ways to cope with psychological aspects of FMS and flare-up management.
✓ Discover stress and anxiety management basic principles.
✓ Get to know flare-up management medications most commonly used.
✓ Gain insight on treatment pyramid nutritional supplements most often used.
✓ Know the impact of fibromyalgia in work and disability.
✓ Understand the function of nutrition and complementary medicine.
✓ Learn coping and communication skills.
✓ Gain insight on exercise programming for clients with fibromyalgia.
✓ Expand knowledge on mind-body practices for individuals who feel anxious, frustrated or unable to move forward.
✓ Discover about exercise therapy to relax contracted muscles and tendons.
✓ Amplify knowledge on basic components of therapeutic exercise.
✓ Learn about therapeutic exercise to empower ambulation, increase circulation and reduce rigidity.
✓ Acquire information intimacy, sexuality and women.
✓ Review information on work and disability.
✓ Understand the basic principles and guidelines related to yoga.
✓ Gain insight on yoga for beginners, health benefits and tips.
INTELLIGENTLY ANSWER YOUR CLIENTS’ QUESTIONS WITH BENEFICIAL ADVICE THAT YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE MODULE INFORMATION
Module 1—Some Module Topics Include:
- Prevalence Of Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia & the therapeutic relationship
- Fibromyalgia Definitions
- Understanding Fibromyalgia
- The Power Of The Mind-Body Connection
Module 2—Some Module Topics Include:
- Brain Pain & Stress Response
- Muscle Stiffness & Pain
- The Role of Fascia In Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Chronic Back Pain & Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia Inflammation
- Fibromyalgia Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia Versus Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Mental Clarity & Sleep Cycles
- Energy & Sleep Cycles
- Irregular Sleep Cycles
- Fibromyalgia Skin Conditions
- Fibro Fog
- Cognitive Abnormalities
- Low Blood Pressure & Dizziness
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
Module 3—Some Module Topics Include:
- Fibromyalgia Diagnosis
- Standard Medical Tests
- Food Allergies & Fibromyalgia
- Diet & Fibromyalgia
- Ruling Out Autoimmune Diseases
- Fibromyalgia Tender Points
- Juvenile Fibromyalgia
Module 4—Some Module Topics Include:
- Fibromyalgia Emotional Traumas
- Fibromyalgia Physical Trauma
- Fibromyalgia Environmental Factors Triggers
- The Connection Between Genetics, Heredity & Fibromyalgia
- Systemic or Autoimmune Diseases
- Chemical Imbalances
Module 5—Some Module Topics Include:
- A Healthy Diet
- A Healthy Lifestyle
- Avoiding Suspected Trigger Foods
- IBS & Allergies Symptom Diet
- Fibromyalgia Myofascial Release
- Ease the Pain with Massage Techniques
- Fibromyalgia Gentle Exercise: What You Can Do?
- Warming Up the Muscles & Joints
- Types of Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Ease Fibromyalgia Pain With Exercises
- Counseling for Anxiety & Depression
- Medications For Treating The Pain
- Over The Counter & Non-Prescription Medications
Module 6—Some Module Topics Include:
- How-To Deal with Fatigue
- Chronic Pain: Learning To Manage It Naturally
- Natural Sleep Remedies For Sleeplessness
- Fibromyalgia in The Workplace
- Economic Factors
- Insurance Issues
- Finding Support
- Dealing with Skeptics
- Family & Friends
- Intimacy, Sexual Dysfunction & Women
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Learning to Manage Fear & Frustration
- Natural Remedies for Relaxation & Stress Control
- Herbs & Supplements to Ease Symptoms
- Spiritual Or Emotional Management & Healing
- Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Printable handouts and tips for you and your clients that you can use as educational resources.