The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Level 1 provides fitness professionals, health educators, coaches, nurses, dietitians, athletic trainers, occupational therapists and all other health professionals with the necessary guidelines, exercise protocols, lifestyle recommendations and resources to be successful in helping clients with fibromyalgia achieve a healthier lifestyle.
The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Course prepares you to work, aid and expedite change with individuals that have fibromyalgia.
The Fibromyalgia Health Specialist Course will position you as a vital link between physicians and the community.
The course will help you guide clients to more effectively managing their pain and symptoms through education, coaching and a holistic approach.
AFTER COMPLETION OF THE FIBROMYALGIA HEALTH SPECIALIST LEVEL 1 COURSE YOU WILL HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO HELP GUIDE INDIVIDUALS TO HAVE LESS PAIN OPTIMAL HEALTH
You also will have the expertise to help clients:
✓ Attain psychological well-being and happiness.
✓ Decrease the feeling of tension, stress, fatigue and anxiety.
✓ Lower body and emotional pain.
✓ Reduce inflammation and relieve pain and joint stiffness.
✓ Promote mind-body connection awareness.
✓ Balance body energy.
✓ Release emotional barriers and toxicity.
✓ Improve communication.
✓ Enhance emotional intelligence.
✓ Achieve a healthy lifestyle.
EXCEL IN MOVING FORWARD PRACTICES FOR EMPOWERMENT BY TAKING THE FIBROMYALGIA HEALTH SPECIALIST COURSE
You will be able to:
✓ Support clients to achieve their lifestyle health goals.
✓ Promote healthy lifestyles, positive thoughts and constructive actions.
✓ Implement rejuvenation fitness strategies.
✓ Create a personalized action plan including coping tips.
✓ Encourage hope and healing for fibromyalgia patients.
✓ Provide therapeutic training intended to relieve symptoms that are related to fibromyalgia.
✓ Develop and supervise an exercise management plan.
✓ Adjust the exercise program components as needed.
✓ Establish short-term and long-term goals.
✓ Be a supportive mentor.
✓ Motivate individuals and help them make lasting changes and feel their best.
THE COURSE INCORPORATES VALUABLE INFORMATION
✓ Gain an understanding of pioneering and alternative treatments.
✓ Gain insight on integrative therapies for fibromyalgia.
✓ Know traditional medicine and complementary treatments.
✓ Learn how stress management and relaxation help control aggravated symptoms.
✓ Gain insight on encouraging clients, while working to improve activities of daily living.
✓ Get a better grasp how exercise, diet and nutritional supplements can help alleviate FMS.
✓ Learn appropriate conditioning guidelines and discover suitable stretches for FM clients.
✓ Discover mind-body connection methods.
✓ Amplify knowledge on nutrition and healthy eating habits.
✓ Gain insight on appropriate exercise programming for clients with fibromyalgia.
✓ Acquire information on concepts of healing.
✓ Review information on therapeutic exercise parameters and techniques.
✓ Expand knowledge on concepts of range of motion and flexibility.
INTELLIGENTLY ANSWER YOUR CLIENTS’ QUESTIONS WITH BENEFICIAL ADVICE THAT YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE MODULE INFORMATION
Module 1—Alternative Therapies—Some Module Topics Include:
- Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia Chronic Pain
- What Should The Fibromyalgia Patient Know Before An Acupuncture Treatment
- Biofeedback For Fibromyalgia Pain
- homeopathy For Fibromyalgia
- Homeopathy To Balance Energy Levels
- Chiropractors Diagnose & Fibromyalgia?
- What Are The Benefits of Hydrotherapy?
- Does Hypnosis Work For Fibromyalgia
- Key Principles Of Massage Therapy For Fibromyalgia
- What is Naturopathic Medicine And Natural Medicine
- How Does Naturopathic Medicine Help In The Treatment of Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- Osteopathy An Alternative Therapy For Fibromyalgia
- Facts About Osteopathic Medicine For Fibromyalgia
- Physical Therapy For Fibromyalgia Treatment
- How Can a Physiatrist Help Fibromyalgia Patients?
- What Are Some Physiatry/Physical Medicine Fibromyalgia Treatment Strategies?
- Relaxation Therapy for Fibromyalgia Symptom Relief
- What is a Rheumatologist?
- What Does TENS Stand For?
Module 2—Sleep & Stress—Some Module Topics Include:
- How Can You Control Fibromyalgia Stress Symptoms
- What Are Common Fibromyalgia Symptoms Of Stress
- Helpful Stress Tips
- What Are Proven Stress Management Strategies for Fibromyalgia?
- What Are Simple Stress management tips For Fibromyalgia?
- How Does Disturbed & Insufficient Sleep Aggravate Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Why is Sleep Important for Individuals With Fibromyalgia Sleeplessness Symptoms
- Effective Sleep Tips
- How To Use A Sleep Diary
Module 3—Self-Care & Exercise—Some Module Topics Include:
- Optimum Body Posture As A Natural Treatment For Fibromyalgia
- Meditation For Fibromyalgia Patients
- Stretching to Relieve Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Mobilizations As A therapeutic Exercise System
- Fibromyalgia Exercise Safety Tips
- Why Is Swimming A Valuable Fibromyalgia Exercise
- Benefits Of Walking For Individuals with Fibromyalgia
- Benefits Of Cycling For Individuals with Fibromyalgia
- Important Facts About Tai Chi & Fibromyalgia
- Why Yoga For Fibromyalgia
- Some Safe Yoga Poses For Fibromyalgia Patients
- Why Breathing exercises are Important For Fibromyalgia
- How Can An Individual Monitor Their Fibromyalgia Exercise Routine.
Module 4—Self-Care—Some Module Topics Include:
- Humor For Self Help
- Why Is Laughter is Good for You
- The Key to the Mind’s Influence on Health
- Benefits of Laughter for Fibromyalgia
- Ways to Combat Fear to Relieve your Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Steps to Stop Fear – Self-Care for Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Strategies to Stop Fear – Fibromyalgia Self-Care
Module 5—Nutrition & Water—Some Module Topics Include:
- Nutrition & Water Tips
- Can Nutritional Supplements & Homeopathic Medications Be Effective For Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Can Prescription Medications Cause Digestive Disturbances For Patients With Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Why Is Water A Necessity
- What Are Easy Tips for Drinking Water
- What Is A Healthy Fibromyalgia Diet
Module 6—Guidelines & Stretches: Incorporates Valuable Information on Therapeutic Exercise/Exercise Therapy To:
- Evaluate what exercise basic principles are applicable.
- Arrange a safe, effective and structured exercise program.
- Support coordination and balance.
- Enhance exercise performance and endurance.
- Improve muscle strength.
- Advance respiratory capacity.
- Mobilize joints.
- Promote relaxation.
- Printable handouts and tips for you and your clients that you can use as educational resources.