Are you looking for a quick way to get up to speed on very specific nutrition topics?
… Then Supercharge your knowledge with the GMP Fitness Holistic Online Courses.
• These are simple online certificate courses that give you the essential health knowledge you need to succeed.
• Learn at your own pace and on your own time.
• Earn your nutrition certificate quickly and conveniently.
But if you’re looking for more in-depth training check out the GMP Fitness health and fitness specialist courses. We have fitness specialist certifications in all G Level Learning Paths. Professional Level Fitness Specialist Certificate Programs, Advanced Level Sports Conditioning Certifications and Health and Fitness Specialist Certificate Courses, Elite Sports Nutrition Certification Programs, Holistic Nutrition Certification Programs, Golf Fitness Specialist Certifications, Soccer Specialist Certifications, Master Athletic Performance Certifications and much more.
What You’ll Discover—Course Learning Goals
• Why is the glycemic index so important
• Why you want to know the key points about carbohydrates
• What are the benefits of low glycemic index carbohydrates
• How to switch to low glycemic index carbohydrates
• How processing affects the glycemic index of carbohydrates
• Which is better—high-carb versus low-carb
• What you need to know about carbohydrates and nutrition
• What is the connection between carbohydrates and blood sugar levels
• What are the four major classes of biomolecules
• What are the different types of polysaccharides
• What does the Mediterranean Diet emphasize
• Why is the Mediterranean Diet so popular around the world
• How can you harness the power of olive oil polyphenols
• Why the Mediterranean Diet is good for heart health and disease prevention
Course Bonus Tools, Tips and Resources
• Diet 101 – Mediterranean and Carbs Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
These Nutrition Handouts are ideal to use during your client sessions. They will position you as the expert and help clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
• Additional Wellness Related Resource Links