This course is being updated to give you smaller, more manageable tracks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when the courses are ready.
BE THE POWER BEHIND CORE PERFORMANCE
BECOME A CORE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND CREDENTIAL TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETITION
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSE … BECOME A GMP FITNESS CORE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
CREATE AND PROMOTE PUBLIC AWARENESS
Our Core Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate core training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their core fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater core performance.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance core performance of elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Flexibility Performance” coaching business
→ Create “Core for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Core Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Core Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Core Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Core Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Core Performance Camp” for all individuals.
GAIN THE TOOLS AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY:
→ Implement Core change strategies with every client to master core control.
→ Develop Core conditioning programs to strengthen the foundation of the body.
→ Implement Core corrective exercises to target weaknesses and maximize workouts.
→ Design and implement a comprehensive Core performance program that builds muscle and strength.
→ Transform any Core exercise to match a client’s ability.
→ Provide Core injury prevention programs that stabilize the body and prevent injury.
→ Apply your Core knowledge to improve reactive core engagement.
→ Conduct effective Core training sessions to improve structure and support.
→ Customize the Core routines to create a personal experience.
→ Deliver selective training techniques that activate your entire core and produce better results.
→ Customize functional Core exercises to decrease injury and improve stability.
→ Maximize spine-based movement strategies to develop a healthy, resilient core.
→ Execute Core awareness techniques to maximize your sessions.
→ Assign Core strategies to engage the lower and upper back and improve posture.
CORE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST MATERIALS
The Core Performance Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop life habits for healthy and strong core.
Core Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—7 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Core Performance Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
Important reasoning questions that will:
→ Assist you with the course reflective activity labs.
→ Reinforce the material from the Modules.
→ Support you in how you plan to incorporate the new skill and/or knowledge you have learned into your business to improve client outcomes.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
→ Note taking helps you retain the information from each Module and helps you with your study efforts.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
Get familiar with the final exam. The Practice Exam Questions serve to help you:
→ Where you need to focus your readiness and study efforts.
→ Become familiar of what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Prepare you to do your best on the final exam.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Core Performance Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Use these Resource Marketing Components to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
Core Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Training Routine Charts that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Core Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET LIKE CORE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WITH OUR COMPLETE CORE PERFORMANCE TRAINING COURSE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HELP CLIENTS FUNCTION AT THEIR BEST & REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE
CORE PERFORMANCE DISCOVERY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
Sound solution concepts of Core Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
- Stability/Integrity Training. Execute modalities to improve active core strength and endurance.
- Specific Intervention Strategies. Implement core health and fitness solutions.
- Self-Care Injury Prevention. Apply recovery techniques that minimize injury.
- Movement Analysis Principles. Deliver modalities to improve core power.
- Key Education Takeaways. Communicate the best programming and information.
- Core Safety Methods. Cue and instruct safely and effectively.
- Muscle Stimulation Strategies. Build controlled stable athletic movements.
- Dynamic Total Body Posture Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
- Core Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
- Mastery Procedures. Create a successful core performance business.
- Build Champions. Launch an athletic education service for all experience levels.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver Core Performance Training. Specialized training solutions that help you provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
- Foundational Training. Fundamental core techniques for beginner or new clients.
- Core Strength. Lower back and abdominal concurrent training.
- Core Training. Build core muscle strength movement methods.
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training. Core techniques to produce positive structural changes for the entire body.
- Spinal Stability & Fluidity. Core stability techniques for easing pain and restoring function—translating to better performance and injury prevention.
- Core Restorative Training. Training options to assist in the changing dynamic in clients aged 50 and older.
- Targeted Training. Structured core routines that involve a multitude of key muscle areas.
- Athletic Edge Core Training. Techniques to build core strength and endurance—with a specific benefit for athletes.
- Power Core Training. Movement sequences to develop your center of power.
- Rock Solid Core. Challenge exercises to strengthen and improve the core.
ENHANCE HEALTH AND FITNESS AND BECOMING A LEADER IN CORE PERFORMANCE
- Advance Your Career. Further develop and expand your expertise and grow your career and work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened skills with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional athletes.
- Discover Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols to give your clients the highest results.
- Stand Out. Use the “GMP Fitness Education Methods and Techniques” in your training to help you stand out from others and retain more clients.
- Seamlessly Integrate. Apply the exercise approaches to your current training system and consistently help your clients get faster results.
- Gain More. Specialized work often pays more. Earn more as a GMP Fitness Core Performance Specialist.