HERE’S A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE CORE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
The Core Performance Specialist Course provides top-notch training techniques and procedures to help individuals and athletes build their center of power. Acquire knowledge on how to help support alignment and to guarantee clients have a solid and stable base. You’ll get a playbook of core exercises to create comprehensive core programs to boost core explosiveness, strength and endurance. You’ll gain solutions for conducting and integrating safe and effective circuit-based training workouts. The Core Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate core training into your business to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
GET THE FULL COURSE DETAILS BELOW IN THE TABS AND THE TEXT UNDER THE TABS
✓ Advanced / 50 Plus Hours
✓ Self-Paced / Distance Education
✓ Comprehensive Learning Materials
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CECS/CEUS
If you do not see your certification company in the list below—please contact GMP Fitness. The course may be pending approval. If not, we can go over simple options to help you get your CECs/CEUs for this course. The same applies for all certification companies below where you see call or email.
You get a GREAT COURSE, a NEW CREDENTIAL and VALUABLE CECS/CEUS.
Just call GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email email@example.com because we want the process of getting your CECs/CEUs to be easy for you and we help many individuals when a course is pending approval or is not currently approved. It takes only a few minutes to go over the options to help you get your CECs/CEUs quickly and easily and we are more than happy to assist you!
Accreditations & Certification Board Approvals
GMP Fitness is proud to be nationally approved and accredited by the following organizations. Renew your continuing education requirements with almost every major certifying agency and obtain valuable education to expand your training. The continuing education hours or CEC/CEU point value is different for each association.
✓ American Council on Exercise—ACE—call or email**
✓ American College on Sports Medicine—ACSM—30+
✓ Aquatic Exercise Association—AEA—call or email**
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFAA—call or email**
✓ America Fitness Professionals Association—AFPA—call or email**
✓ British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association—BCRPA—40
✓ The Cooper Institute—CI—30+
✓ International Fitness Professionals Association—IFPA—30+
✓ International Tennis Performance Association—ITPA*—30+
✓ International Sports Sciences Association—ISSA—30+
✓ National Academy of Sports Medicine—NASM—call or email**
✓ National Association of Sports Nutrition—NASN—30+
✓ National Council on Strength and Fitness—NCSF—8
✓ National Council For Certified Personal Trainers—NCCPT—1.9
✓ National Exercise Trainers Association—NETA—30+
✓ National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—NESTA*
✓ National Federation of Professional Trainers—NFPT—2
✓ National Strength Professionals Association—NSPA—30+
✓ Professional Fitness Instructor Training—PFIT—30+
✓ World Instructor Training Schools—WITS—30+
*Note: NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association) accepts GMP Fitness courses for credits, however a CEU Petition Form will need to be filled out and there may be a small fee.
**Note: At this time, GMP Fitness is not on the list of pre-approved providers. You are still free to utilize this course for CECs/CEUs. You would just need to petition the course for CEC/CEU credit and we are more than happy to assist you with this! We make the petition process simple and smooth … not complicated at all … it’s really that EASY!!! So just call or email GMP Fitness at 888-467-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: The International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)—ITPA members can earn continuing credits for their certifications through GMP Fitness.
✓ Online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
✓ Online exam instructions are included in the package.
✓ Course outline and instructions included in your package.
✓ Course reflective activity labs and important reasoning questions.
✓ Take all the time you need to practice, study and make the course materials your own through practice and repetition.
✓ No travel is necessary.
✓ Study at your own pace.
✓ Valuable CEUS/CECs.
✓ Online exam—complete when you are ready.
✓ Training plans that you can customize.
✓ Credibility & increased salary potential.
✓ Member discount offers coming soon.
✓ Various low-tech tools (for example – G Ball, balance discs, domes and foam rollers).
• Clearly articulate an introduction to the fundamentals and principles of core training.
• Assist client focus on improving their core strength by using added resistance, with resistance bands, pulley machines and weighted balls and dynamic throwing movements.
• Have knowledge of a broad range of different types of exercise equipment such as balance discs, resistance bands and kettlebells and how they are used to give support and to challenge the core.
• Create comprehensive core programs that include exercises for functional movements to experience movements through several planes.
• Conduct safe, effective pre-programmed and circuit-based training workouts.
• Integrate advanced core performance coaching and cueing techniques.
• Understand why the core is the center of all speed, strength and power movements.
• Explore the core from every angle.
• Learn practical guidelines to enable you to develop and maintain a lean core.
• Discover how exercises through slow controlled movements will help the body reach effective muscle stimulation.
• Develop program design strategies and appropriate exercise selection for conditioning the core.
• Obtain a ready to implement playbook of core exercises to use with all your clients.
• Gain a foundational series of exercises that is designed to prepare the student for more advanced exercises.
• Understand a variety of core kettlebell exercises and incorporate kettlebell training exercises into existing training programs.
• Uncover stability ball exercises for core strength.
• Discover foundational core training exercises to help reconnect the core to fire properly.
• Obtain knowledge on how to adapt the exercises, add advancements and modifications according to the participants’ skill level.
• Comprehend the vocabulary and movements for the core.
• Learn to add functional movements so the body will experience movements through several planes.
• Explore how to use bodyweight exercises and play with gravity leveraging of various positions to improve muscular strength and endurance.
• Discover foundational core training exercises to help reconnect the core and get it firing properly.
• Acquire knowledge on how to help maintain alignment and ensure clients have a stable base for the arms and legs to work off of during activity.
• Discover core strengthening exercises for the pelvic girdle musculature to ensure that the muscles are prepared to handle external factors.
• Learn to vary the exercises depending on whether you want clients to work on strength, muscle definition, muscular endurance or joint range of motion.
• Explore core training exercises to help individuals and athletes build their center of power.
• Learn to cue and correct common faults.
Just One Prerequisite … To qualify to take any of the GMP Fitness Courses you must be at least 18 years of age.
While anyone over the age of 18 years old can complete the educational content included in the GMP Fitness Courses we do recommend a few of things for the the Performance Specialist Courses.
• Knowledge of English and arithmetic.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• A background with fitness equipment and exercises.
• Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals.
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
Our Core Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate core training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their core fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater core performance.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance core performance of elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Flexibility Performance” coaching business
→ Create “Core for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Core Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Core Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Core Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Core Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Core Performance Camp” for all individuals.
→ Implement Core change strategies with every client to master core control.
→ Develop Core conditioning programs to strengthen the foundation of the body.
→ Implement Core corrective exercises to target weaknesses and maximize workouts.
→ Design and implement a comprehensive Core performance program that builds muscle and strength.
→ Transform any Core exercise to match a client’s ability.
→ Provide Core injury prevention programs that stabilize the body and prevent injury.
→ Apply your Core knowledge to improve reactive core engagement.
→ Conduct effective Core training sessions to improve structure and support.
→ Customize the Core routines to create a personal experience.
→ Deliver selective training techniques that activate your entire core and produce better results.
→ Customize functional Core exercises to decrease injury and improve stability.
→ Maximize spine-based movement strategies to develop a healthy, resilient core.
→ Execute Core awareness techniques to maximize your sessions.
→ Assign Core strategies to engage the lower and upper back and improve posture.
The Core Performance Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop life habits for healthy and strong core.
Core Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—7 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Core Performance Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
Important reasoning questions that will:
→ Assist you with the course reflective activity labs.
→ Reinforce the material from the Modules.
→ Support you in how you plan to incorporate the new skill and/or knowledge you have learned into your business to improve client outcomes.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
→ Note taking helps you retain the information from each Module and helps you with your study efforts.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
Get familiar with the final exam. The Practice Exam Questions serve to help you:
→ Where you need to focus your readiness and study efforts.
→ Become familiar of what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Prepare you to do your best on the final exam.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Core Performance Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Use these Resource Marketing Components to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value.
Core Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Training Routine Charts that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Core Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
Sound solution concepts of Core Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver Core Performance Training. Specialized training solutions that help you provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.