The Balance Performance Specialist Course is being updated to give you smaller, more manageable tracks. Email email@example.com to be notified when the courses are ready.
BE THE POWER BEHIND BALANCE PERFORMANCE
BECOME AN BALANCE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND CREDENTIAL TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETITION
→ Innovative Training Methods
For athletes of all levels … From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete … Build client confidence and dominate
→ Creative Solutions Will Help You Launch
Winning Challenges, Camps, Wellness Programs, Workplace Education Services Performance Project Meetings, Well-Being Initiatives … Increase and Boost Performance
→ Superior Techniques and Strategies
To train all individuals … A system every professional needs … Results that translate to the field, court or track.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSE … BECOME A GMP FITNESS BALANCE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST AND TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Balance Performance Specialist equips coaches, strength and conditioning coaches, trainers and other enthusiastic health professionals with the skills guaranteed to develop and improve client balance and functional movement.
The Balance Performance Specialist provides superior training techniques and strategies so you can observe and assess balance mechanics and then be able to instruct clients confidently.
A comprehensive balance and functional movement developmental course that helps your clients achieve optimal balance, mobility, agility and awareness. Get the experience you need and be successful with the complete Balance Performance Specialist Course.
CREATE AND PROMOTE PUBLIC AWARENESS
Our Balance Performance Specialist Course teaches you how to incorporate posture training into your business/practice to give your clients the kind of results that will keep them coming back for more, boost their performance and make positive changes.
→ Enhance a current health/fitness-based career.
→ Enhance your professional development and gain a competitive advantage.
→ Heighten another alternative health/lifestyle job or business.
→ Build your business to help your clients achieve their balance fitness goals.
→ Offer coaching for individuals who want to achieve greater balance performance.
→ Deliver seminars and presentations at conferences and/or local businesses.
→ Maintain, improve and gain client confidence and loyalty.
→ Encourage clients/members soar to new heights.
→ Enhance Balance Performance of elite athletes.
→ Revitalize your existing business.
→ Grow your client base and increase revenue.
→ Launch a winning “Flexibility Performance” coaching business.
→ Create “Balance for Well-Being initiatives.”
→ Manage effective “Balance Performance Project Meetings.”
→ Conduct “Event-Specific Balance Performance Trainings.”
→ Lead “Balance Safety and Wellness Programs.”
→ Direct a fun “Balance Performance 30-Day Challenge.”
→ Offer a playful “Balance Performance Camp” for all individuals.
GAIN THE TOOLS AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY:
→ Execute Balance change strategies with every client to master balance.
→ Implement Balance corrective exercises to target weaknesses and prevent injuries.
→ Design and implement comprehensive Balance programs to get clients physically stronger and confident.
→ Transform any Balance exercise to adapt to each clients balance problem.
→ Provide Balance injury prevention programs that maintain body stability.
→ Assess individuals to determine any Balance movement dysfunctions, weakness, tightness and/or altered movement patterns.
→ Apply your Balance assessment knowledge to create personalized training programs.
→ Conduct effective Balance warm-up sessions to improve functional movement.
→ Customize the Balance cool down, incorporating important elements to decrease injuries.
→ Deliver selective Balance training techniques that produce better results.
→ Customize functional Balance exercises to activate the core and improve posture.
→ Execute cutting edge Balance awareness techniques to maximize your sessions and create better results.
→ Carry Out Balance drill strategy sessions to engage the core, improve posture and strengthen the entire body.
BALANCE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST MATERIALS
The Balance Performance Specialist program is presented and organized into an easy-to-follow “Course Framework.” This “Framework” deepens and reinforces the exercise protocols and concepts to help individuals develop life habits for healthy balance and to move well.
Balance Performance Specialist CD
→ Comprehensive reading materials—“Course Framework”—8 Modules (Printable PDFs)
Balance Performance Activity Labs (Printable PDFs)
→ Important reasoning questions that will reinforce the material from the Modules.
Module Note Documents (Printable PDFs)
→ Note taking helps individuals learn more effectively and efficiently.
Practice Exam Questions (Printable PDFs)
→ Practice exam questions serve to help you become familiar with what to expect on the final exam and question type format.
→ Exam instructions included in the package.
→ Open book, non-timed—60 multiple choice and true/false questions.
→ Currently there are NO exam fees. Take as many times as needed. This will change in 2017. If you order in 2016 even if you take the exam in 2017 there are NO exam fees.
Balance Resource Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)
→ Use these Balance Resource Marketing Components to develop and deliver a successful campaign and capture client value. Great Client Hand-Outs!
Balance Performance Training Progress Chart System (Printable PDFs)
→ Assessment Charts to accurately track client progress and where progress needs to be made.
→ Training Routine Charts that you can customize to record client workout design and program implementation and set client goals.
→ Fall & Injury Prevention Checklists (Printable PDF’s)
→ Example Workout Templates (Printable PDF’s)
Certificate Of Achievement And Recognition—Your Reward For Excellence
→ Get Rewarded
→ Achievement Recognition
→ Gain Immediate Credibility
→ Career Advancement—Distinguished Balance Performance Specialist Certificate in recognition of the work you’ve done—emailed upon successful completion of the exam.
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET LIKE BALANCE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WITH OUR COMPLETE BALANCE PERFORMANCE TRAINING COURSE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HELP CLIENTS FUNCTION AT THEIR BEST & REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE
BALANCE PERFORMANCE DISCOVERY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
Sound plans and expert solutions on Balance Performance that are accessible, reproducible in practice and mesh intelligently with any rehabilitation program, technique or training method.
- Balance Assessment Process. Optimize movement to determine strengths/weaknesses.
- Specific Intervention Strategies. Enhance and impact client change.
- Self-Care injury Prevention. Convey quickly learnable and teachable exercise protocols.
- Movement Analysis Principles. Deliver modalities for establishing and improving symmetry.
- Key Education Takeaways. Communicate the best programming and information.
- Balance Safety Methods. Cue and instruct safely and effectively.
- Muscle Stimulation Strategies. Build slow controlled movements.
- Dynamic Total Body Balance Workout. Reinforce foundational and advanced training.
- Balance Design Concepts. Meet specific training and athletic goals.
- Mastery Procedures. Create a successful business.
- Align Balance Screenings. Launch a Balance education service.
A COMPLETELY NEW WAY TO DELIVER BALANCE PERFORMANCE TRAINING
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TRAINING BALANCE PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Keep it interesting with a completely new way to deliver Balance Performance training. Specialized training solutions that help you provide a completely unique and unparalleled client fitness experience.
- Mobility Integrity Training. Modalities for improving balance.
- Fall Prevention Training. Training techniques to prevent falls for a range of fitness levels.
- Gait Training. Movement sequences to boost balance and agility.
- Targeted Training. Structured routines that involve a multitude of key muscle areas.
- Application In Motion Training. Versatile active range of motion system that trains clients more efficiently.
- Foundational Training. Fundamental techniques for beginner or new clients.
- Varied Training. Diversified training options for greater client success.
- Stability In Training. Multi-sensory balance workouts to boost energy.
- Peak Performance Training. Intricate program options that challenge advanced clients and deliver results.
- Proprioceptively Strong Training. Techniques that constantly provide variability to the muscles, nervous system and joints.
- Better Mover Training. Blended cardio, balance and fall prevention training.
- Athletic Resistance Training. Training using resistance to improve balance.
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE BALANCE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST IS DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO PREVENT FALLS AND INJURIES
→ The strong connection between weakened balance and mobility and a higher risk of falling advocates the need for activity-based programs that distinctly and efficiently concentrate on correcting and developing the many dimensions of the balance system, especially among older adults.
→ The course provides an organized means to the design and performance of a balance and mobility program that lessens many of the risk factors that lend to falling.
→ A thorough group of assessments that evaluate the varied dimensions of balance and mobility is also presented.
ENHANCE HEALTH AND FITNESS AND BECOMING A LEADER IN BALANCE PERFORMANCE
- Advance Your Career. Further develop and expand your expertise and grow your career and work with all individuals at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, in a small group setting or with the whole team.
- Train Athletes. Apply your broadened skills with Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional athletes.
- Discover Established Methods. Employ your expanded skills and merge performance assessment results with innovative instruction and training protocols to give your clients the highest results.
- Stand Out. Use the “GMP Fitness Education Methods and Techniques” in your training to help you stand out from others and retain more clients.
- Seamlessly Integrate. Apply the exercise approaches to your current training system and consistently help your clients get faster results.
- Gain More. Specialized work often pays more. Earn more as a GMP Fitness Athletic Performance Specialist.